Apologies

Fuyuhikos pov

I knew where peko was right now. The only people she gets along with other than me is ibuki and her boyfriend kazuiki. The two of them live together to avoid their abusive families.

I reached their house and knocked on the door. Kazuiki answered the door glaring at me.

"so your here now? You know peko came over here in tears after what you done. Is that how you treat girls you scumbag!"

I sighed "look I'm sorry ok! Just please let me talk to her"

"why? So you can hurt her again!"

"no dumbass so I can apologise!"

"fine but if you hurt her again I'll kick you out!" he growled before letting me in. Damn he's grown an pair since he got a girlfriend!

I walked into the bedroom where ibuki was conferting a red eyed peko. Once she saw me she got up to scold me but kazuiki quickly grabbed her by the shoulder.

"it's ok babe I'm giving him a chance to make it up to her. If he messes up we'll kick him out"

She nodded firmly "ibuki will be watching you" she pointed to me before dragging kazuiki away.

I walked over to peko and took a seat next to her. Seeing her puffy red eyes made me feel even more guilty.

"young master" she whimpered.

"hey peko I just wanted to apologise. I yelled at you and you didn't deserve it so I'm sorry" I bowed apologetically.

"no you mustn't apologise" peko said suddenly "a simple tool like me should know their place!"

"don't say that!" I said grabbing her by the shoulders "you are so much more than a tool to me. I love you damnit!"

"you what!" peko said blushing. Shit I didn't mean to say that! Oh well no going back now.

"I love you" I pulled her closer and kiss her.

"yeah they finally kissed" we turned around to see kazuiki and ibuki high fiving each other.

"yeah yeah real nice now can you get the fuck out!"

"hey this is our house!"

"get out dumbass!"

"wahh ok I'm going!" kazuiki yelled running off with his girlfriend.

We spent the rest of the day cuddling in our best friends bedroom.