Petting Zoo

Fuyuhikos pov

We were walking home when peko suddenly stopped. I looked at what peko was looking at. It was a petting Zoo. She looked at it longingly.

I sighed "do you want to go in?"

Her eyes lit up in excitement "yes I'd love to!

We went inside a  fox petting zoo where foxes ran around our feet. Peko giggled in delight. She's so cute!

"hey Fuyu! Peko! I didn't know you guys were here!" I looked up to see my energetic friend kazuiki.

"peko wanted to see the foxes. Why are you here dumbass?"

"I'm on a date with gundy" he said pointing to the gothic boy feeding the foxes. Oh yeah I forgot kazzy was dating the 'overlord of darkness' damn he's got some weird taste in men!

"greetings gundam" peko said politely.

"yes greetings mortals" gundam said walking over to us. God why dose he have to be so fucking weird! Though peko likes him cause of his knowledge of animals and my best friends dating him so I guess I have to tolerate him.

"soooo do you guys want to get some cookies?" kaito asked.

"I'm not a child kazzy " I glared.

"are you sure you don't want some cookies fuyuhiko? I'm sure they have some chocolate chip your favourite" peko smiled sweetly.

"..... Fine" I muttered.

And then we had a cookie party and returned home . All in all it was a nice little detour.