First Date (valentines Day Special)

Fuyuhikos pov

Thanks to kazuikis meddling I'm going on a date with peko. We decided to wait until valentines day to make it more romantic and shit.

I brought her flowers and chocolates in a heart box since that's what the guy always gives the girl in those shitty romance movies my sister watches.

Peko came out wearing a grey sweater and jeans. She looked beautiful.

"Umm these are for you" I said handing her the gifts.

"thank you fuyuhiko that was very kind of you" she said smiling at me. I felt my chest flutter. She called me fuyuhiko! Not young master!

"Well shall we get going?"

"yes let's"

I took her to a petting zoo. It was adorable how her eyes lit up when she saw the fluffy animals. She even let out a sqeal when she got to pet one of them. It's kinda sad that not many people know this side of her but it also makes me feel special that I get to see it.

Once we were done we had a bite to eat and headed home. Peko gave me a kiss on the cheek once we arrived home.

"thanks fuyuhiko. I had a good time" she said blushing slightly.

"I did too" I muttered bashfully.

She smiled and walked inside. I walked inside too feeling on top of the world.