Tea Party

Fuyuhikos pov

"daddy come on its time for a tea party!" my daughter pika said as she dragged me and peko to her bedroom.

She insisted that we dressed up for the tea party so peko put on a crown while I wore a tutu. I swear I wouldn't be caught dead in this shit if it wasn't for my daughter. She had some sort of power over me!

"mommy gets two cakes!" pika said pushing a plate of two cakes towards peko.

"you right she deserves the cakes" I said smiling at her which caused peko to blush.

She poured us some tea and we ate cakes together. It was actually kinda fun. Not that I'd ever admit it!

"ok tea party's over. Mommy and daddy can leave now" pika said practically pushing us out.

"ok goodbye princess" I waved to her.

"bye bye daddy" pika said slamming the door.

Peko giggled "your real good with her. I never would have expected it"

"what's that supposed to mean?" I said pulling her down for a kiss.

"nothing I'm just proud of how much you've changed" she smiled.

"you've changed alot too. You no longer think of yourself as a tool" I said.

"I think it's fair to say we both changed then" peko chuckled.

"yeah" I kissed her on the nose "love you"

She gave me one of those bright adorable smiles I love to see "I love you too fuyuhiko"