Chapter 20

After Willie left, we left as well as spent the rest of the time rehearsing the songs for the dance again.

When it was time we all left and went to a street in Hollywood, just waiting for Willie.

"This is where you meet him?" I ask Alex and he just shrugs with a playful smile and says "ya isn't it romantic?"

I chuckle and I say "well I can say that it's way better than when me and Luke met, that's for sure" he laughs remembering and says "ya, I think meeting someone crying is always the best way to present yourself"

I just slap his shoulder and he just laughs more, Reggie and Luke then come close to us and Reggie says "I tried to take a picture with Marlin Monroe, but the photo only showed a blob"

I smirk at him and I shake my head as I say "what were you expecting? And how would the ladies in the picture feel about a strange guy appearing next to them?" He just shrugs his shoulders and says "I don't know, but it would have been so cool to see their reactions"

I just laugh and I look at Luke who sees to be around with a serious face.

I sigh and I say "Luke, don't worry he will show up eventually" he looks at me and gives me a small worried smile and says "your right, but I'm just making sure that I see him"

I shake my head and I think stupid guy

Suddenly Willie appears next to us and says "wow you guys are already here"

I smile at him and I say "ya someone was worried we would miss you, so we came a little early" I point my thumbs to Luke and Alex and they both have different reactions, Alex looks down shy with a little blush and Luke just takes my thumb in his hand and puts it down and says "she's exaggerating, we just wanted to be on time"

I shake my head laughing and Willie says with a smile "okay! Then lets go, don't want to keep you waiting"

That's when I realize that Willie is wearing different clothes, a little more classy but still in his style. Where the hell are we going.

When we poof again we are outside of an hotel that we have been here and passed millions of times. Willie turns to us and says "come on guys!" and starts to guide us trough the hotel.

As we pass the main hall and go down I start to get confused to where we are going, why haven't we seen this place before? When we pass trough a door I see a guy standing there like he's waiting for someone, but because he's alive he doesn't see us and Willie just keeps going.

As we walk, we see some people walking to where we are going, dressed like they are in the 20's and I start to feel a little underdressed with my pants and shirt.

When we pass tough a hall we appear in a room and Willie says "right here"

He stops next to a railing and me and the boys go stand in front of him next to some stairs, I see a sign that says members only and I start to look around. This is really fancy.

"Whoa" I hear Luke says as he also looks around and he says "so this is where your hot shot ghost lives huh?" I look at Willie and he makes a I know right face and I just look around more, seeing more people dressed really nicely.

"Yeah, we've walked past this hotel, like a million times,how come we've never heard of it?" I nod my head remembering even getting some rooms in this hotel when we where alive and never seeing this kind of area.

"That's because this area has been sealed off for decades, I mean you wouldn't even know this place exists unless you're invited" I look at him impressed and I say "wow that's cool"