Chapter 19

When I poof again I'm outside of the biggest house that I have ever seen "wow" I say and I start to walk trough the door.

"Summer!" I hear and when I look Alex his calling me over to come to the room, where him, Reggie and Luke are.

When I look around the house I gasp and I say "Jesus" this house just seems to get better and better.

I look at all of the platinum albums and Alex says "this house is ridiculous"

I nod my head and I go and see Luke looking at another record.

"Have you seen this platinum records" Reggie looks at Alex confuse and says "platinum?"

And I just go to Luke and say "what are you looking at?" He turns to look at me with a pissed off face and says "he recorded "my name is Luke""

When he says that I look at the record that he's talking about and he says it again with more anger "My name is Luke!"

And sure enough there it is.

I go to say something when suddenly a door opens and Bobby appears, coming to the stairs and standing next to us with sunglasses indoors. Ugh.

"Hey Carrie. I'm gonna meditate" he says and waits for a response as Reggie says "he wears sunglasses indoors" I nod my head and I fake gag.

When Carrie responds he just says "cool!" And starts to go up.

"I can't stand him" Reggie says and Luke responds with a "time for his past to haunt him"And immediately Luke and Reggie start to follow him, and I just sigh and start to go up as well. He's not like he doesn't deserve this.

That's when Alex says "wait!" And we all turn to look at him waiting.

"Let's not rush this. You know, it's my first time haunting someone" I look at him with a precious face and when I look at Luke and Reggie they don't look impressed.

"I wanna make it special" I look at him and say "awww Alex" and he just looks a little embarrassed.

"Ok alex" I turn to see Luke and Reggie go up and Alex just comes and stands next to me and says "that was weird" I nod my head and I take his arm and I say "but it was really sweet"

He just shakes his head and we follow the boys up.

When we pass trough the door we see Bobby standing next to some statues with a rob and looking like he's praying.

He then seats on the couch and starts to say "ohm...."

I chuckle not being able to handle it and Luke turns to me and says "stay there"

I nod my head and the boys go and stand next to the statues that seem to be what he's mediating to.

Luke goes to Bobby and stands next to him as he continues to say ohm and Luke puts his finger on his mouth and then puts it on Bobby's hear.

Bobby immediately stops mediating and groans a little while putting his finger in his ear.

He looks a little confused at his hand and Luke goes join the others.

Bobby goes to mediate again and starts to ohm but the guys blow off three candles making Bobby stop humming and he looks at little made at the candles.

Luke looks at me and points to the CD player and I say okay and I press play.

The music starts to play loudly and Bobby looks confused at the CD player and gets up and turns it off.

When he goes back to the cushion I play it again and he just comes a little mad and takes the plug out of the socket to stop the music.

The boys pass and go to the bathroom and I just look at Bobby and do something that I haven't tried before.