Chapter 17

"We should go back" Luke says as he stands up from the wall that we are leaning against and I smile and say "ya we probably should"

I look at him and he smiles and says "I'm just going to go look at my locker, I want to see what the loser who has it as done with it" I laugh and nod my head and he smiles and leaves.

He leaves me alone and I just stand in the middle of the music room with a stupid smile on my face. What started as a horrible day actually ended pretty well.

We didn't talk about the kiss, and that makes me a little confused, do we now kiss or was that just a one time thing? Should I expect him to kiss me? Do I have bad breath? Oh god I haven't brushed my teeth....

Okay sorry I just freak out a little.

I pick up my notebook from the piano and I think about what Luke said yesterday, I didn't know that he noticed all of does things that he said. Especially the dancing one.

I remember that day clearly.

I was dancing on my room, feeling happy because I just had a pretty great grade in some test and because my music was loud I didn't hear my sister come.

She heard the music and without me noticing she recorded me dancing in my pijamas on my room.

The next day when I got to school I noticed that everyone was looking at me and I started to feel a little nervous, like something happened and when I was in class, some girls turned to me and said "nice jammies" and they started to laugh.

I didn't understand but then when I went to lunch I saw my sister with her friends and some guys when they saw me they started to dance and laugh and that when I realise what happened.

The guys found me hiding on the music room, crying, they didn't say anything but just stayed with me and when I had to leave every time someone tried to make fun of me they would clap back at them.

We went to the studio all day and they bought me some ice cream, which I ate during their practice. It was a good end of the day. But I never felt comfortable dancing again, even in my house.

When Luke appears again I smile at him and he says "ok we can go" I nod my head and I say "so how was it?" He smiles and says "i think that a nerd has it because it as some books about insects on it" I laugh and I look him weirdly but then I shake my head and I prepare myself to poof out but before I can poof out he says "wait" I look at him again and he says "just... I'm really sorry about what I said yesterday Summer, I really didn't mean to hurt you, your not mad anymore right?" He rubs the back of his head, making him look cute and I just smile.

I shake my head and I say "no I'm not, I understood what you said Luke, I... also get really frustrated with myself... just try to not to say it in that way at least"

He smiles when he says that and chuckles and says "deal" I smile and he takes my hand and we poof out of his house, arriving at the studio where Alex and Reggie are looking pretty sad.

When they see us both they get up and they first look confused then relived then confused again.

"Summer! Your back" I smile and I say "yeah" I look at Luke and I say "we talked and we're much better now" Reggie smiles and says "I don't think I could handle having to choose one of you"

I look at weirdly and Alex gets close and says "so... it's really all good?" I nod my head and I say "yeah, he explained to me everything.... don't worry Alex"

He smiles and suddenly I'm in his arms and he says "thank god, I couldn't handle dealing with this idiots alone for the rest of eternity" I laugh and hug him back and I say "your right, it would be impossible"