"Sure."

Karim heard footsteps coming from the stairs.
He saw Daneen come into view with wide eyes.

"Karim! Zaira!" She run as fast as she could into her brother's arms.

"I've missed you!" She cried out.

"I've missed you too." Karim hugged her tightly and let her go a minute later.

She looked at Zaira with a smile.

"You look different." She pointed out.

"Is that bad or good?" Zaira cocked her head.

"It's good. You look amazing." Daneen complimented.

"Are you saying I looked bad before?"

"No...no...no...you looked good then too. You look nice any way you dress. I didn't mean to..."

"I'm just joking, Daneen." She grinned wildly.

Daneen let out a breath.

"Daneen. May I ?" Daneen peered into the carrier and asked to pick her up.

Karim looked carefully at what Zaira would do.

"Can you wait a little longer? It was a long flight and she is very tired and disoriented. We want her to rest a little." She turned her attention to Karim and smiled. "Isn't that right, Karim?" She continued.

"Yes. When she's better you can come for her." Karim nodded.

"Where's Habiba?" Karim looked around.

He hadn't seen her yet.

Daneen pouted.

"She's having a meeting with dad. And I'm not invited." She crossed her hands over her chest.

"A meeting? What type of meeting?"

"The TALK, basically."

"What happened?" Karim was confused.

Habiba was smart. She was a model child and avoided trouble. Unlike the rest of them. She tried to never get involved in any of the problematic games Karim, Daneen and the twins did. And Karim knew why.

"A disagreement I guess. Something happened I'm not aware of. But since you're here, you can find out for the both of us." Daneen grinned wildly.

It was the perfect idea because no one wanted to tell her what was wrong. She had been in school when all whatever they were discussing happened so she had no idea.

"I'll go and see them. Show Zaira to the guest suite for me?"

Daneen arched a brow.

"Guest suite? Aren't you guys married? Or you don't share a room?"

"Oh um...I mean my room. I had a thought that maybe my room wasn't mine anymore." Karim quickly fixed his mistake.

Daneen didn't notice anything odd in it though so she shrugged.

"I begged mama for your room because it's big and all and fully overlooks the sea and she downright refused." She frowned.