~fifteen.~

WARNING: LANGUAGE"THIS is ridiculous! Even Hermione Granger fancies him

WARNING: LANGUAGE
"THIS is ridiculous! Even Hermione Granger fancies him." Ellie whispered to Jane.
They we're currently in Defense Against the Dark Arts with their new professor, Gildeory Lockhart.
"He's not that bad." Jane whispered back, staring at Lockhart dreamily.
"Really Jane!" Ellie shot, still whispering.
Jane just rolled her eyes and opened her book.
"Ok class hand me your tests." Lockhart announced.
"This test was stupid it was all about him!" Ellie protested.
"Maybe it was to get to know him better." Jane spoke. Ellie just groaned. She looked at who was sitting next to the other side of her Blaise Zabini. She never really talked to him much, but talking to him was better than Jane swooning over Lockhart.
"You think he's stupid too right?" Ellie questioned.
"Of course! Is that even a question. He's a coward. It's shocking that he was even sorted in Ravenclaw when he was here." Blaise stated.
"Don't remind me. It's embarrassing to be in the same house as him." Ellie replied. They both stared at Lockhart who looked disgusted by the test answers.
"It's shocking the stupid teachers Dumbledore hires." Ellie spoke.
"I agree." Blaise replied. "Chase is scared of me isn't he?" Blaise queried.
"Yeah." Ellie replied.
Blaise just shook his head. "I hate how everyone thinks Slytherin's are bad." Blaise spoke.
"Well not everyone." Ellie replied with a smile. Blaise just rolled his eyes at her.
"Oh shut it Smith." Blaise shot.
Ellie just chuckled and started doodling on her parchment.
"You are an awful drawer." Jane spoke.
"Thanks Jane." Ellie replied. Jane and Ellie just laughed and started playing tic tac toe.
***
"HOW is it my fault I turned that into a cup!"Brandon shot, fighting with McGonagall.
"It's not your fault Mr.Smith it's just very advanced and I told you teacups!" McGonagall spoke.
Brandon just rolled his eyes while the Weasley twins laughed.
"Stop laughing Weasley's!" McGonagall shot. The twins just rolled their eyes and got back to try to turn the animals into teacups.
"You know sometimes I feel like Elle is smarter than Brandon." Fred spoke.
"Please we all know that she is." George replied and the twins started laughing.
Fred then felt a poke on his back.
"Yes." Fred spoke, he looked back and saw that it was Cedric.
"Sorry, could you pass me my wand. It fell by your foot." Cedric spoke.
"Yeah sure one sec." Fred replied. He bent down and saw that there was a note next to the wand. He picked up the crumpled note and the wand. And he gave the wand to Cedric.
"Read the note." Cedric mouthed. Fred just nodded and opened it up.
Don't hurt Ellie ever!
Fred quickly turned to Cedric.
"We aren't even dating!" Fred shot in a whisper.
"I know." Cedric replied, and went back to trying to turn his toad into a teacup. (Which he was failing to do.)
Fred just rolled his eyes and got back to turn the stupid lizard in front of him into a teacup.
"Bingo!" Fred whispered.
"Well done Mr.Weasley." McGonagall announced. Fred just smiled.
"I saw the note." George smirked.
"Shut it." Fred shot. George just chuckled and also managed to turn the animal into a teacup.
"Ha! My teacup is prettier!" Fred shot.
"So." George spoke. Fred just rolled his eyes. Then he remembered last year in Divination when he read his tea leaves.
He had found his soulmate.
And he forgot about it.
He just smiled even though he didn't know who it was.
"Ah." Lee cried, and then an explosion went off.
"Lee Jordan! Wrong spell!" McGonagall yelled.
***
ELLIE was sitting in the library with Jane, Chase, and Cedric. When all of a sudden a blonde boy walked over to her and took a picture of Ellie.
"Wow! That was bright." Cedric spoke.
"Hi I'm Colin Creevey! You're Ellie Smith. I heard your father is in the ministry so I had to take a picture!" Colin exclaimed, Ellie just chuckled.
"Um I don't think that I'm much of a celebrity. Try Harry Potter instead." Ellie suggested.
"I did! Percy Weasley just told me to stop or I'd get a detention!" Colin laughed with a smile. Jane just rolled her eyes.
"Well Colin will remind you when we actually need a picture." Jane sassed. Cedric just stomped on her foot.
"Hey!" Jane shot.
"Sorry about her. But if you want to take a picture of people, take pictures of the Weasley twins." Cedric suggested. Colin nodded and ran over to the twins who we're currently sitting a few tables away.
"Really?" Chase queried.
"What! It's just payback from the prank they pulled on me." Cedric replied which caused the three to laugh.
"Enough with the pictures Colin." Fred shot.
"Yeah! We're trying to read!" George shot.
"It's a shocker you read." Angelina sassed.
"See that's hilarious." Cedric spoke.
Ellie just smiled and got back to her D.A.D.A work.
Fred and George quickly walked up to Cedric.
"Diggory!" The twins shot in unison.
"Hi." Cedric spoke with a smile.
"Jerk." Fred muttered. Ellie chuckled and he smiled.
"Thank you Weasley." Cedric thanked sarcastically.
George then whispered something to Fred.
"Piss off." Fred shot. George just smirked.
The two were about to walk off when someone called for them.
"Weasley!" Cedric shot.
"Yes." The twins spoke in unison.
"Don't forget about the note." Cedric announced, Fred just rolled his eyes, while George was smirking like a mad man.
"What note?" Chase asked.
"You'll find out soon." Cedric spoke and patted Chase. Ellie just rolled her eyes.
"What did you do, threaten him?" Jane asked sarcastically.
"Kind of yeah." Cedric replied. Ellie and Jane looked at each other with wide eyes and then Ellie just shrugged it off.
Ellie groaned as she opened one of Gilderoy Lockhart's books. Break with a Banshee. She had already read it but she decided to reread it.
Because she didn't know how a coward like Lockhart could write a book so well written.
***
FRED was losing his mind. He had just gotten detention for talking back to Snape. However he wouldn't have to serve it with Snape. It was with Lockhart.
How he hated him.
He thought he was annoying and that his books were overpriced. He had no idea how the girls fancied him. For example Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell. They wouldn't stop swooning. Which left George, Fred, and Lee to do the work. Lee and George weren't even good in D.A.D.A.
Which meant Fred did all of the work.
But apparently he heard that he would be serving detention with someone else in the room. He didn't know who. When he walked in he smiled and saw who it was. Ellie Smith.
He went to sit down next to the girl and he gave her a smile.
"What are you doing here?" Fred asked.
"Oh you know, calling Lockhart a coward. And Draco Malfoy snitched." Ellie replied with a smile, while Fred just chuckled.
"Such a rebel." Fred teased.
"Thank you." Ellie smirked. Fred looked at her in the eyes and she just gave him a look.
"What?" Ellie questioned. Fred shook his head.
"N-Nothing." Fred replied.
Just then Lockhart walked in and glared at the two.
"What are you guys in for?" Lockhart asked.
"Um-." Ellie started but Lockhart cut her off.
"I don't care. Now you two will help me write my fan mail. Personally I don't think this is a punishment." Lockhart stated. Ellie and Fred just looked at each other.
"For how long?" Fred asked.
"About two hours most." Lockhart spoke. Ellie just sighed and grabbed a letter. Fred did the same and opened one. This one however was a howler. Lockhart didn't notice because he seemed to have earplugs in.
"GILDEROY LOCKHART LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES!" The howler yelled out. Fred just stared at it while Ellie's eyes widened.
"Woah." Fred muttered under his breath.
Fred continued to start writing some letters when Lockhart said that he would be going to the loo.
He looked at Ellie who was writing carelessly and was currently twirling her hair. She looked exhausted.
"You looked excited." Fred spoke.
"Very." Ellie replied sarcastically. She put the parchment to the side to let it dry.
"If I'm being honest I thought you would be swooning over him." Fred admitted.
"Really? No he's a bloody coward!" Ellie shot. Fred laughed for a second.
"Calm down Elle. I don't want you to kill me." Fred spoke with a laugh. Ellie just glared at him.
"Just shut up and answer the mail so we can get out of here." Ellie shot. Fred then looked at her.
"Why so feisty?" Fred muttered.
"Shut up." Ellie smiled, while Fred smirked.
Fred then saw a howler.
"Cover your ears." Fred instructed.
"What?" Ellie queried.
Fred quickly sighed and opened up the howler. Then he quickly dropped his quill and covered the girl's ears.
"GILDEROY LOCKHART I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!" The howler yelled out.
Fred let go of her ears and she looked at him.
"Thanks." Ellie spoke in a light voice.
"No problem." Fred replied, with a smile. He was about to say something.
Just then Lockhart returned.
"Sorry I took so long. Some first year wanted a picture." Lockhart apologized. Ellie just looked at him and rolled her eyes. Fred just sighed and he got a cramp.
"Ow." Fred hissed. Ellie looked at him with a worried expression. Lockhart just stared at him.
"Oh well I guess you two could go. Would you like a healing spell?" Lockhart questioned.
"No!" Fred shot. Ellie gave him a look.
They both quickly got up and left.
"Are you okay?" Ellie asked.
"I'm fine. My hands a bit tingly though — I bet I should just walk it off." Fred stated.
Ellie just looked up at him.
"Walk it off?" Ellie queried, with a smirk.
"You know what I mean!" Fred shot. While Ellie laughed.
"I'm going to head back to my common room before Filch comes back and thinks we're roaming around." Ellie exclaimed.
"Oh ok." Fred replied.
And just like that she walked away. Fred watched her figure go smaller and smaller as she walked through the hallway. Until he couldn't see her. Then he walked towards Gryffindor common room.
"Password!" The Fat Lady sang.
"You know it's me." Fred spoke. The Fat Lady looked at him and groaned.
"Fine! Just this once!" The Fat Lady shot. Fred just smirked and walked in the common room.
"Hey where have you been?" Lee asked.
"Detention." Fred replied. Percy just stared at him.
"You already got detention?" Oliver questioned.
"It's not my fault Snape was in a mood." Fred replied. Oliver and Lee just chuckled while Percy just shined his Prefect badge.
"Hey guys." George spoke as he entered the common room.
"Where have you been?" Fred asked.
"I fell asleep in the library. We lost 10 points by the way." George informed, Fred just chuckled while the other three groaned.
Just then Angelina Johnson who was listening to their conversation walked up.
"Yes?" Lee queried. Angelina ignored him and looked at the twins.
"You lost ten points?" Angelina asked.
"Yeah that's what I said." George replied.
Angelina just glared at him.
"You two aren't showing good responsibility to the first years!" Angelina shot.
"Why would we care?" Fred questioned.
"Don't you two want to become Prefect's?" Angelina questioned. The twins looked at each other and laughed. Oliver let out a chuckle. Lee was laughing on the floor, and even Percy was laughing.
"What?" Angelina spat.
"Nothing." George spoke.
Angelina hit him with a pillow.
"Ow." George spoke.
"Angelina, we just don't want to be Prefects, as it's simple." Fred exclaimed.
Angelina just gasped and turned to Percy.
"What!" Percy spat, while writing a letter in secret.
"Wow. You guys really are disappointments." Angelina spoke. Fred just rolled his eyes, while George's face softened. Fred then noticed this.
"You know what Angelina at least I'm not a bitch." Fred spoke.
Angelina's face fell.
"Pardon?" Angelina questioned as her voice cracked.
"You heard me. At least I won't call your best friend a disappointment." Fred shot. Angelina just huffed and ran towards the girls dormitories.
"That was a little harsh mate." Oliver spoke.
"I was only sticking up for my brother." Fred exclaimed. Percy just stared at them. Just then Katie Bell ran down.
"Take points away from Fred now!" Katie Bell spat.
"You're right. Fred 1 point away for cursing." Percy exclaimed. Fred just smiled and George smirked.
Katie Bell just rolled her eyes and ran back into the dormitories.
"Thanks Perce." Fred thanked.
"Yeah whatever." Percy shot.
"Wow Percy Weasley actually showing some emotion." Oliver spoke.
"Yeah what are you in love?" Lee queried.
"Am not!" Percy shot. The four boys laughed.
"That would be sad Percy dating someone before me." Oliver spoke. Percy just rolled his eyes and got back to writing on his parchment.
Fred and George just smiled and they all had an amazing night.
***
"HELLO Ellie."Luna Lovegood spoke. As she sat next to Ellie at the Ravenclaw table for breakfast.
"Hi Luna. Did you sleep well tonight?" Ellie asked.
Luna politely shakes her head.
"Not really the nargles took my pillows." Luna exclaimed.
Luna would always tell Ellie about the nargles but Ellie would just smile and nod.
"That's unfortunate. Would you like toast?" Ellie asked, handing a piece to Luna.
"Thank you." Luna thanked and took a bite out of her toast.
Just then Daphne Greengrass and Blaise Zabini walked up.
"Ellie!" Daphne shot.
"Daphne." Ellie replied.
Blaise just rolled his eyes.
"We have news for you." Daphne announced.
"Oh really?" Ellie questioned.
"Yes." Blaise muttered.
"What is it?" Ellie asked.
"I'm afraid I can't say." Daphne smirked. Ellie just looked at her.
"You witch!" Ellie shot.
"So I've heard." Daphne laughed. Blaise chuckled too. Then he saw Luna and stopped.
Luna just smiled at him.
"You don't have to be ashamed from smiling everyone has a beautiful one." Luna exclaimed. Blaise just looked up at her.
Luna just looked around and pointed. "See look at how nice Fred's smile is. However it's usually nicer when he's talking to someone he cares about." Luna explained.
"You intrigue me. I like it." Blaise admitted. Luna smiled. Daphne had sat on the other side of Ellie.
"Who do you think Luna was talking about Fred?" Daphne queried.
"No idea." Ellie replied. Daphne just rolled her eyes.
"Well I think me and Blaise should get going. Draco Malfoy won't stop being an arse about the herbology project I'm working with him." Daphne exclaimed. They looked up at Blaise who was talking with Luna.
"Blaise lets go!" Daphne shot. Blaise rolled his eyes and the two made their way to the Slytherin table.
"They seem nice." Luna exclaimed.
"They are." Ellie replied. Jane walked down and sat down next to Ellie.
"Why is my seat warm?" Jane queried.
"Oh Daphne and Blaise were here." Ellie exclaimed. Jane just rolled her eyes and opened her book by Lockhart.
"How many times are you going to read that thing?" Ellie asked.
"What. Lockhart has such a nice way with words." Jane exclaimed, pulling the book close to her chest.
Ellie just rolled her eyes and chuckled.
Just then Brandon ran into the great hall.
"How many minutes do I have?" Brandon queried.
Jane checked her watch.
"Twenty." Jane spoke.
"Oh." Brandon said. He grabbed one of Jane's grapes.
"Hey!" Jane shot.
"Sorry. No not really." Brandon spoke. Ellie just chuckled. She looked over at the Hufflepuff table and saw Chase and Cedric sitting together. Ellie smiled and went to read a book. Just then she realized what would be soon.
Her Birthday.