<sixty two.>

ELLIE laughed as the last of  the fireworks set off that revealed the large W as the Weasley Twins flew away on their brooms

ELLIE laughed as the last of the fireworks set off that revealed the large W as the Weasley Twins flew away on their brooms.

The Weasley twins were now apart of Hogwarts History.

"How are you feeling?" Chase asked.

"Good, I'm good." Ellie stated.

Ellie and Chase laughed at Umbridge's face. She looked furious.

Flitwick walked over and Umbridge scoffed.

Ellie looked into the sky and saw that the twins were no longer in sight. She had finished her O.W.L.S and felt ready for the second term to end.

"So, what are you doing over holidays?" Ellie asked.

"Not much, probably taking care of my little sister." Chase explained and Ellie just gave him an assuring pat. "So, you got closure with Weasley?"

"Yeah, a little bit ago." Ellie admitted and Chase smiled.

Chase looked over and saw Ernie.

"I have to go. I think Ernie wants to talk to me." Chase explained, Ellie nodded and watched as Chase walked over.

Then Ellie felt someone jump on her back and she laughed. She looked over as she saw Theo.

"Hey." Ellie greeted.

"Smith! Wow that ex bloke of yours really went out with a bang!" Theo laughed.

"He really did." Ellie agreed and looked over at Hermione Granger. "How mad do you think she is that it was during the tests?"

"Oh I bet Granger was furious." Theo smirked.

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Ellie said and Theo smiled as he placed an arm on her shoulder and then, he got serious.

"I'm glad we're friends." Theo admitted.

"Me too." Ellie agreed; however, Theo seemed a bit different. As if something was wrong. "The day before term ends Brandon's throwing a party in Ravenclaw common room. You should come, Blaise if going."

Theo smiled.

"I'd love that." Theo replied.

"Good." Ellie said.

Then Blaise walked over and turned to Theo.

"Malfoy needs to talk to you." Blaise said sternly.