Heartslabyul 1-4: Lunchtime Fights, Dorms, and Perfect oh my

Start from the beginning

    "Alright, let's get back to business! I'm digging in~! Oh! This is so good! The omelette is so fluffy, and the cheese is so melty~! (munching) By the by, I saw you guys' dorm a while ago, but what do the other dorms look like?" Grim asked with his mouth full.

    "Grim don't eat with a mouth full," I said scolding him and then we heard a familiar voice.

    "You've seen the statues of the Great Seven by Main Street, right? This school has seven dorms based off of them." said Cater. I smiled before I looked at the guy next to him and saw a guy with green hair and a clover on his cheek.

 I smiled before I looked at the guy next to him and saw a guy with green hair and a clover on his cheek

    "Your the guy from this morning," Ace said.

    "The guy who made us paint the roses red," Grim said accusingly.

   "Guys his name is Cater Diamond not 'guy'" I said earning a little hug from Cater.

   "Aww thanks for remembering my name Angel, and I didn't trick you guys. I didn't want to do it either~, it's jus the dorm rules," Cater said still hugging my shoulders.

     "But why do you look so happy about it senpai?" Deuce asked.

    "Because I heard Angel's voice while doing it, Deucey" Cater aid sitting down and making me chuckle at his nickname for Deuce.

   "Please don't call that senpai," Deuce asked him blushing.

    "Haha. That's how Cater expresses his affection, you know?" said the green haired boy sitting next to Ace.

     "And you are?" I asked.

    "Trey Clover, vice dorm head of Heartslabyul. And you?" he asked me.

    "Amara Crewel, dorm perfect of La Fleur Damalte nice to meet you Trey," I introduced myself.

    "Yes I heard about you from Cater, sorry for the trouble our dormmates caused you yesterday." he said making Ace an Deuce sweatdrop.

   "We are right here you know," Ace said.

    "Come on~ We're in the same school so we should get along~ Give me your number~!" Cater said and I pulled my phone out and we exchanged numbers.

    "So what are the other dorms like?" Grim asked.

     "Like I said when were at main street, there are seven dorms based on the Great Seven," I said.

    "First, we have our dorm that's grounded on following the Queen of Hearts' Laws with our entire being: Heartslabyul Dorm." Trey explained.