Taehyung don't know what provoked his inside but he can't help but he walked closer to the ravenette. The sparks inside both of their heart are making this moment undeniably hot. Jeongguk stood there a few steps away from Taehyung waiting for the blonde to do something that helps him making his thoughts clear. Taehyung walked toward ravenette and it was like there was this imperceptible force that kept pulling them toward each other. He was now stood in front of the ravenette. If not for the busy road. They might probably hear each other's heartbeats. 

"What is it? Jeonguuk" He said while both are just impatiently waiting for the unknown. 

"I...I can't...I can't hold anymore, Taehyung!" Jeongguk said while pulling Tae by his curvy waist fanning his breath on his lips while shamelessly checking his cherry lips. 

There was a silence before the wild storm piling inside their souls. "Then don't..." these words, these simple words took their final piece of insanity from each other, and the next moment both started kissing each other like hunger-driven animals. Both of their lips sloppily kissing and in between the small voices of moans and grunts kept escaping. Teeth clashing while the other giving the ravenette proper access to the insides of his mouth-walls while shamelessly moaning at the way the other's hand running on his back. Jeongguk's hand moved lower towards Tae's ass giving it a light squeeze and immediately a slow gasp left from the blonde's mouth and he immediately tightens his clutch on Jeongguk's neck to deepen the kiss. Their lips moved as the perfect piece of a broken puzzle. Perfectly moving in sync. Jeongguk pushed his leg between his thighs. 

"Aishh!!! Go get yourself a room instead of eating each other in front of public. Have shame at least." One of the by-stander shouted at both of them. 

Taehyung's eyes shot open at the voice. He immediately pushed Jeongguk embarrassment clearly signifying on his face. Jeongguk sighed in annoyance which made Taehyung giggle a little. They both turned toward the person and apologised. Then Jeongguk took Tae's hand and he ran toward a small dark alley situated i a little distant from all the crowd. 

[You can listen the song from here]

"Jeon....ah!!! mmm...." Moans and heavy breaths started leaving from other's mouth when Jeongguk started licking the particular spot on the blonde's almost naked collarbone. Sometimes brushing his length with the other one creating that teasing friction. He was getting high with each move. Suddenly Jeongguk turned Tae's petite body and then unzipped the dress and moved his hands touching the smooth skin ever so delicately yet seductively, his hands moved and reached in front of the chest and he took the opportunity to twist the swollen nipples of blonde while with the other hand he moved his head and kissed him so that no one be able to listen them. 

It's not like they care anyway.

Taehyung cried in pleasure and he brushed his ass on the semi-hardened bulge of the ravenette. A twisting feeling immediately erupted inside his mind when he heard the raven swear with the touch. He smirked and started to keep teasing the ravenette. Making him taste his own medicine.