29|Butterfly Effect

"Taehyung, It is our department's final research report you shouldn't take it lightly." Hwasa scolded when she saw Tae glued to his phone for the third time and giggling like crazy. 

"I'm sorry, I'll focus on it. I promise this time." He said before putting it aside and focusing on the presentation. It was the second day since they received the email. All this time they worked hard and each department member was equally important, so they decided to work together and get into the team together. They started working on their presentation, but after a few minutes, again Taehyung's phone started ringing. Hwasa eye-rolled at this point. Taehyung apologized and took the phone outside of their meeting room.

"Hey, love." And Taehyung will absolutely apologize from the entire world all over again just to hear that 'Love' from Jeongguk cause it sounded so perfect, and maybe his favorite word. 

"Hi, What are you doing?" He said, his face never leaving a smile.

"I was missing you. Oh, and what are you doing?" Jeongguk said.

"Oh, nothing that important. Tell me, how's your day?" 

"It was okay, I was edgy with the way they were handling the machines here in the workshop, but now I feel like I've been healed by the sound of your voice," 

"You are such a sweet-talker. Hehe," Tae giggled.

"Hey, you wanna come over. I am going to be done with this work in an hour. Let's go somewhere." Jeongguk proposed.

"Oh.." Taehyung looked inside where others were working. There were still parts they needed to discuss and some parts needed to be added, but if it was to meet Jeongguk, he didn't want to miss it.

"Why are you busy, we can postpone it." Taehyung was sure, he heard how Jeongguk's voice sounded a bit low. He wanted to work on the presentation, but he also didn't want to miss meeting Jeongguk. They usually stay together, but in the entire week after the incident with his dad, they never really got the time to be alone and spend it with each other. They have separate classes, and only during team meetings do they meet, and then only while leaving for the dorm they spend some time talking, but even that's not enough.

It's love anyway, even if they have the entire time in their hands, it will always be less.

"No. No need. I told you, it's not that important. I'll be outside the workshop in an hour, let's go somewhere."

"Thanks love, I wanted to be with you." With that, they both went back to their business.

Tae started focusing on trying to complete the presentation as fast as he could, but it was still too hard, even with all the members it was taking a lot of time. He quickly tapped on his phone and pinged Jennie.

Hey, bish!! I need help!!

What happened?

I am in a dept. meeting for the project.
Help me!! get me outta here!

Oh... Ok. Who else is there?

Hwasa, Channie hyung, Sehun and Minjae

Oh God, Bish, I don't know any of them. But let me 
think of something.

How much time do you need?

I need to leave here in an hour.

Are you serious!! In an hour, how am I supposed to,
I am not a god