2|GUCCI

Kim Taehyung POV

I almost yelled. Thankfully there were not many students but after Hobi Hyung I really thought that maybe Baeky Hyung will wait for me. But he too... Ohh... Nwwwoooo...

"What? When? How? Where? I want all the details." I took out a pen and a Notepad.

"Calm down, tae. I will tell you but please calm down. Fuck, he is looking here now. Please for goodness sake Tae, sit down." His face was turning into the red the more he is looking at him.

"Okay... But I will not let you go. If you didn't tell me everything." I warned him like a mother.

"Yes, yes I am going to. Just please spare me for now." He said almost pleading.

I sat down while pouting making my lips all out.

[After 1st session/Lunch time]

The same guy came in front of my seat. He sat beside Baeky Hyung and put his arms on his waist. And his face turned into a red color.

"Care to explain to me. I am dying in curiosity."

"Oh... Hmm.. y...yes tae, H-He is Chan.. huh... Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol." For some reason, he was stuttering and I was confused.

"Are you fine baby? He was just asking my name. Why can't you able to talk? Do you feel feverish? Do you need help?" Chanyeol said to his ears almost biting it. I can see it clearly that he is acting strange just after Chanyeol sat beside him.

"Tae... I.. I am feeling a little hor.. har...hot. I am coming after a few seconds and Chanyeol is coming with me. So don't worry ahh... I am going to come in hh... 10min....uhh... Noo... I mean at least after ½ an hour...huhhhmmm... Actually let's talk after lunch. Bye."

"Hyung, are you okay?" I tried to walk after him but Chanyeol stopped me. " Taehyung don't worry I will take care of him. Ok, so wait here." He said to me while patting my shoulder and walked behind a Baekhyun who was vibrating like he was about to pass out.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked Minjae and Bogum and both looked at me like they've seen a ghost.

"Taehyung, can't you see he was..." Bogum was cut-off by Minjae and like they were talking by eyes.

"Taehyung, some fevers are only cured b/w couples. Let them help each other. I know Chanyeol can help Baekhyun." Minjae said while holding back a smile.

"Taehyung you wait here, me and Bogum will take the lunch for all of us." Minjae and Bogum both went to the counter leaving me all confused.

"Hell with the fever. I don't even understand couples nowadays." Tae said while stomping his feet.

A/n POV

"Why didn't you tell tae that Baekhyun was hard?" Bogum told Minjae arching his eyebrow.

"He is too innocent for that thing even though he got those letters but he is still a baby by his heart. Let's not ruin it Hyung." Minjae holds both shoulders of Bogum and pouted.

"You are right but he has to know about this at some point in his life. It's not like he will always be like this."

Both looked at Taehyung's side. Who was playing with the string of his crop top and sucking on it like a small child? The sight made them cooed. They both looked at each other and sighed.

Kim Taehyung POV

After lunch, they all head back to the class. Baekhyun was still not back. I swear if he did any wrong with my Baeky Hyung. I will kill him. And soon after that the classroom door opened and Baekhyun came back with flushed cheeks and bright eyes. It was almost he was as fresh as he came from the amusement park.