13|Midnight

[Pic credit Instagram account: @elvaluckim]

[Warning: Chapter contains explicit content. Read at your own risk.]

Chapter Song:- Baby Don't Stop {NCT} [P.S. I will tell you where you have to start playing that song.

[2000 words]

"What are you doing here?" A familiar voice and the familiar question made him frozen in his place.

"Jeongguk!!"

Taehyung gasped while turning and to meet with a very hot sight of all black Jeongguk with a leather jacket.

"Oh... Hi, I... I was actually waiting for my friend. She is still inside and there is too much noise and also I don't feel like there so I thought it would be a time waste to be there. That's why? ha..haha...!" Taehyung stated with a very awkward laugh.

Jeongguk looked at him with dark eyes roaming all over his dress to his smooth tan legs that can even put any girl to shame. Tae shifted from his position very awkwardly and somehow the intense stares from the raven head were making him feel kind of hot. He looked anywhere else aside from Jeongguk just cause the latter to get the hint. 

It's funny cause a day before he was acting all high and mighty but now, here when the chance actually arrived then he is trying his best to avoid Jeongguk. Jeongguk actually got the nervousness piling up between them. He took the hint and walked past him while humming.

Taehyung took a long breath that he realized he was unknowingly holding back. Jeongguk sure has this effect on him which made his leg wobble. He again went back started waiting for Jennie while slowly kicking his legs. Jeongguk walked a little further but somehow his steps betrayed him. He turned around and started walking with large steps. The sound of his boots getting fast as he approached the blonde.

Taehyung being the oblivious little thing was drowned into adoring the dragonfly that was blinking on the roadside grass. His focus and the dragonfly both got interrupted by the heavy footsteps. He stood up looking at a breathy Jeongguk. 

"Jeongguk,..." His words stopped and he started looking into the raven-head. Desperately trying to find the answers to all unanswered questions.

"Taehyung..." 

'It's the first time, he called me by my name.' Taehyung's heart started running at a very weird-pace.

Taehyung just nodded while biting his lower lip immediately catching the attention of the other one on them. He pulled Taehyung by his waist.

"I..." Jeongguk said while his eyes still trying to find the answers to every possible question that was supposed to be not coming in his mind right now. It was like, He was in this frenzy. The moment he met Taehyung for the first time from the toilet incident  The ravenette can't help but keep finding himself in this undeniably overcontrolled situation with the latter. He never wanted anyone. Hell, he had everything... But still nothing. And lately the satisfaction he kept getting encountered while teasing the pretty blonde was really something else. The way his presence alone makes the bubbly boy a blushing mess.