11|Learning the hideous

[Pic credit: Instagram @hisasihun]

Taehyung was dancing and almost flying by the thought of working on his dream project. Of course, he waited for ages just to be in the project. He was walking towards his dorm and right now he was walking into the alleyway while humming his favorite music. He didn't realize when an arm came from the side and dragged him inside the corner. He was about to cry but he listens to a familiar voice which immediately calms him down. It was Baekhyun.

"Oh Baecky hyung, what are you doing here?" Taehyung said while removing his hands from his mouth being completely oblivious of what happened between him and a certain ravenette in the store-room. 

"Umm... Tae you see, there is something I really wanna talk to you about since morning. Like, before we were in the auditorium." 

"Yes hyung, sure tell me. What's bothering you?" Taehyung said and Baekhyun cursed himself for stating the words in front of his baby so directly. "Did something happened in the storeroom today?" And that's all it takes to make Taehyung recall everything. It was like his blood ran cold due to the mention of the storeroom. 

'What if Hyung gets to know from someone? But there was no one at that time. Huh!!! Like I noticed anyway, but I still can't let hyung know about that. Firstly, I have to find out about that incident. What and why I felt that?... But Baekhyun hyung. What am I going to answer him

"What are you talking about Hyung? " Taehyung asked while still trying his best possible way to not show his nervousness. "I... I thought I saw a guy coming out from there and then when I went inside the storeroom you were..."

"Guy... How come a guy be there? I don't know what you are talking about." Tae said while praying every god that somehow Baekhyun leave the topic. It's not like they aren't close. Baekhyun always treated Taehyung as his younger brother and somehow with coming years he grew protective over him. The fact that he saw Taehyung sitting on top of that dirty table while completely awestruck and unknown to the situation scared him. He thought what if Tae again went into his trauma. But Tae was fine and smiling in front of him. Everything was looking normal but he has this hunch that Tae is hiding something. 

"Tae, you trust me right," Baekhyun said while palming Tae's face in his hands. "You know right? that I am always going to be there when things will get out of control. Just I want you to know this that I am gonna be there for you okay. You can always come to my place and talk with me."

Tae smiled and felt his heart warm at the remarks of his hyung's words. "Hyung, Thank you. I know you are always going to be there and trust me I am more than happy with it. And trust me it's nothing serious. I went to the storeroom cause I felt anxious. I wanted to have some alone time. Something that could distract me. It's not like someone can drag me in between my friends and hyungs." Tae laughed while biting his tongue cause that's exactly what Jeongguk did.

"Ok hyung, it's already late now. I have to go to the dorm. Hobi hyung must be waiting for me." with that Taehyung bid his goodbye to Baekhyun. 

[In the Dorm]

"Gosh!!! that was one hell was of a session. I really hated the fact that I have to lie with Baecky hyung. But I have more important things to do. I have to..." Tae shivered by the memory of Jeongguk. The thought of Jeongguk leaving him there like an abandoned toy. The thought was so displeasing that it feared him. Why? he doesn't know. 

"Eager baby? Wanna know how daddy looks like?"

"Words baby boy? Tell Daddy what do you want?" 

"Tell me what you want baby?"

The words from the previous day were kept echoing in his mind. He was afraid and also uncomfortable about what would happen to them if he... if he by any chance said the right words. What would Jeongguk do to him? What if he kissed him more? What if he touched him more? What if... what if he just never stopped roaming his veiny muscular hands on his frame? The thought was so provoking that Taehyung finds his face heat up with the thought. The thought of ravenette going over the limit with him just made him crave more. His scent, his touches, his words, his moans, everything was driving the sanity of Taehyung. He wanted more. It was sure pretty sexual and he might sound like a wolf in the heat but he was sure it was only with Jeongguk. He knew that no one is gonna understand him and that everyone starts to grow more protective over him and the mere thought of it was so frustrating. So he did the first thing that came to his mind.