6| Project

[Double Update]... cause I want it...

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

WTF just happen, Leave it Wtf happened if Baeky Hyung didn't come on time. I can't even imagine. I was almost moaned on his touches and, my virgin ass, what just happened to you back there. But damn!! His thing was so big and... shut up shut up

Get a hold on yourself Kim Taehyung you can't get a boner on someone's voice and big thing. Get your ass and mind washed by holy water. I wasn't even able to know his name too. What if he was some kind of loser ass type. Ohh god Geeezzzz!!! Kim Taehyung why you have to wear shorts out of all day today? No, it's not the fault of my shorts, Maybe that guy was holding it for much longer than his usual. I really screwed up a big and he gave me a hic... Oh fuck he gave me a damn hickey.

I rushed towards the mirror and slid down my V-neck sweater. It's not like it was helping in hiding it either.

 It's not like it was helping in hiding it either

He gasped at the purple bruise. It was like someone showed his animal instincts on Taehyung. "My poor skin" He pouted sheepishly but at the same time, he was feeling hot. The thought of getting a hickey from a complete stranger whose voice was so raspy it almost felt like he owns the entire world. The dominism he felt from the touches of the certain stranger in those sensual minutes was so overwhelming for taehyung to digest. He was sad about the fact that he can't able to look at the face of the certain boy who holds so much power in his voice. But he stopped and suddenly he felt scared like he saw a nightmare. He felt so safe in Jeongguk's smell but now come to think of it the thought of possessed by someone's smell and touch made him afraid. If the raspy boy found him then how would he react to the guy?

"What if he just uses me and then through like he never knew me like...like..my dad threw my mom." He suddenly got so scared and started crying while crouching down and holding down his knees.

Suddenly a ping popped on his phone making him grab and slid the screen to read the notification and all his tears were wiped away. He stood up from his position and made his way to the study table so that he can stabilize himself. Cause fuck finally the mail for registration for the project... his dear project for what he was excited for almost a whole 2 days was finally shown in front of his mail in a Google form.

 his dear project for what he was excited for almost a whole 2 days was finally shown in front of his mail in a Google form