10| Say the words

[2015 words]

[WARNING:- FOREPLAY Scene]

"It's getting a little boring, don't you think baby boy?" and there it goes.

How bad he was praying that Jeongguk just doesn't start being a bully but who listens anyway. "Just keep quiet and come with me." Jeongguk took Taehyung's hand and they sneaked out from there. And cause there was too much dark so no one even realized that the two of them just escaped.

Taehyung himself doesn't know why he agreed to come up with the raven-head for the first time but all he knows that he can't able to think straight the moment Jeongguk wrapped his veiny hand around his long and thin ones and that's how they ended up in the store-room. The storeroom was dark but there was enough light so that they can see each other.

"So, I see you are also in this project. Right, Mr. Vocal?" JJK said while eyeing KTH from top to bottom. He was beautiful. He is deathly gorgeous and on top of that too innocent and submissive enough for Jeongguk's liking that makes him play with the boy all the way he wants. Not letting the pretty lamb go anywhere from his hold and make him in his embrace while pounding in... His thought got interrupted when he saw KTH wiggling his hands under his holds.

"Jeongguk...leave me, I...I have to go. I can't be with you like here. What if anyone sees us?" Taehyung said. It was almost like Deja Vu. Jeongguk smirked pushed him further inside the wall while parting the legs of blondie by his bulky thighs pressing more further and now making the latter almost stretch up from his normal position.

"Do you have any idea what if I just rip that pity piece of fabric off of your body while bending you on that dusty bench and fuck you senselessly until you came 8th time and almost the whole college listen that how bad and rough I am filling that pretty hole of yours while you keep begging me to stop? I kept fucking you but you..." Jeongguk said while moving close to the blondie and unconsciously enjoying the effect he had on Taehyung.

"But you just aren't able to make me stop and slowly you also started liking it and that's when you hit your orgasm with a very loud scream almost make the whole college knew that a beauty like you look so freakin sexy and lustful like that covered in my seeds and some also dripping from that ass. Fuck I really want to take you here." Jeongguk said while his eyes getting dark, his breath getting huskier and his voice becoming hoarse with each word. It was almost like soul-left from Taehyung's body. The fuck he just listened with his innocent ears.

'Holy moly, his thoughts are so unholy. Run for your life Taehyung or he will eat you here and you can't able to do any type of project for the rest of your life.' Taehyung thought while his eyes widen and the realization hit him when Jeongguk grab his waists from both sides and now capturing the beauty between him and the wall while Taehyung's legs wrapping around Jeongguk 's torso and his hands were desperately clutching onto his shoulder.

"Jeongguk...please stop, huh...ahh..." Taehyung whimpered when Jeongguk started leaving wet kisses on his neck while one of his hand was grabbing Taehyung's ass enjoying the plump skin, another hand was busy sliding down the fragile shirt off from his skin in a very desperate need, and on top of that their scent was becoming more and more addicting. Taehyung was harshly chewing on his bottom lip but still small moans and breaths leaving his lips. Jeongguk was dryly humping on Taehyung's ass while breathing heavily on his neck and moaning near his ear, sometimes even biting on it too. Taehyung was so into pleasure. Despite the first time, this time he gave in more easily maybe because this time he knew it was Jeongguk and his scent were making their moment more alluring for both of them to resist.

Jeongguk was kissing roughly and hungrily on Taehyung's neck leaving more than one purple bruises. He was really high right now. He just can't able to resist him. Taehyung suddenly becomes bold and started unbuttoning Jeongguk's shirt while his head collided with the latter. Lips a few inches apart. Both were having a heated conversation with their hooded eyes. But still, both were holding back from a kiss as they knew it will be the end if they gave in the temptation. No students, no friends, no hyungs, and no faculty could be able to detach them from each other if they break the last piece of innocence left in their god knows what kind of relationship.