4| Encounter

Pic Credit- Pinterest a/c Park Jimin 13 🍊

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

[A/N Note- The dress combination is made by me

[A/N Note- The dress combination is made by me. Tae is wearing this in this chapter. I love to do this work aside from my passion for writing. I have a page on Instagram where I use to post the collection you can follow me on there. Its name is  turquoise_fashub.  Now enough for the promo. let's get the story.]

I walked up to my friends so that I let them know about this news too. Although Baecky Hyung, Minjae, and Bogum already know about the project as they are in the same class as me. But there are two more people whom I would want to know about this project so I just went up to them. The first one is Hobi Hyung and the second one is my only dear brat Jennie.

Yes, Jennie. The whole college knows about our relationship. We both are the baddest bitches in the college. I just really like her. First of all, cause she is also gay and I know her crush is Lisa. And here again, I feel pity for her cause Lisa is not gay.

"But it doesn't justify that she is straight either!!" She always yells the same thing whenever I am about to tell her that she should come out of her delusions. I wonder why is it feels like to be in love? Cause it does not seem like the people moving around with different colors of hearts on top of their head and suddenly they found a matching heart and suddenly people conclude that the person in front of him or she is born to be the one for them.

Well, whatever I just don't give that much a thought.

"Hey, Jen...Did you herd about the hybrid vehicle project that is going to start from next month and its registration is almost going to start within next week."

"I didn't know about it but now cause you to seem to sound so excited for this project it signifies that it was a big project for you," said Jennie wiggling her eyebrows

"Hmm.. you are right it was more likely my dream project for me. And to be honest I am pretty excited for you. I don't know what to say, But I love even having the thought of it. It's just the inner thought of being in that team of seven members I don't know but it excites me like death. I am excited about this project Jennie." Tae said while his eyes were brimming with light.

"Ohh shit!! Sorry, Jen, I can't talk to you right now. I have to inform baecky Hyung about this too. Although I know he already knows about it but I still think that he is not motivated enough so I should discuss this with him this. I just can't waste enough time on this." With this Taehyung went out leaving goodbye to Jennie.

JENNIE POV

"I also know someone who needs to know about this. But I just doubt if she wants to know about it. As she usually ignores whatever I say to her." Jennie thought in her mind while thinking about a particular no one.

Lisa is the university Tomgirl. She was hardworking and excel in every field she tries to put her effort into. She is one of those who don't give a fuck to other guys who try to act all hot and manly in front of her. Instead, she is herself a dom type. So probably you can say she like sub-personalities. Probably one of the reasons why Jennie likes her way too much and she also knows that Lisa can be very competitive in such cases when it comes to events like this. But somehow Lisa seems to be annoyed by Jennie. That probably even Jen doesn't know herself.