Frozen Rain

Hey im updating cuz im bored yay i also felt bad because yesterdays chapter was really short and i left the worst cliff hanger ever so im updating again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gray's POV

Oh great Lyon, you made her freaking cry. Your gonna get it now...

But first i should probably take care of this. Im surprised it hasnt started to rain...

As gray thought this it started pouring

Oh nevermind there it is

Juvia's POV

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh why did lyon doooooooo that i was just about to kiss gray sama then he has the nerve to punch him. How could he hurt my Gray sama he even wanted to hurt me oh he is going to get it now.

"ummm ow ow ow Juvia calm down this rain hurts" Gray said in a pained voice.

" What has Juvia hurt Gray sama" she said in a horrified voice " Juvia sorry Gray sama please forgive me" She wailed mkaing the rain cooler than before but it still hasnt slowed down.

"ahhhhhh" Gray moaned in relief " Juvia this feels so good" he said with pure delight

"What I thought you were mad at Juvia Gray sama, didnt i hurt you" 

" Yes you did but the cool rain helps" 

After this Juvia started to cry again. Gray couldnt stand to see her in such disstress...

Gray POV

Ok here goes nothing its really the only choice i have at the moment. Ok here goes he thought hoping that his plan may work (we all know what it is and we all know it will)

Nobody's POV

"hey juvia" gray said in a hesitant voice while blushing

"what is it Gray sama I hurt you" juvia said sadly "do you wish to punish me"?

"ok now you are sounding like Virgo and no i dont want to punish you"

Gray walked up to her and gave her...

A big hug and whispered caring words into her ear ( haha you were expecting them to kiss) 

"Lets go back ok" Gray said at last

"Ok" Juvia said with a shaking voice. "thank you gray sama for saving me that day, that corrupt day"

"what" he asked " I couldnt hear you" 

"Nevermind Gray sama they are waiting for us"

Back At The Guild

the members had already kicked out Lyon. 

" I wonder if Juvia san and Gray san are ok" Wendy said in a worried voice.

" dont worry Wendy they are probably ok, they are two strong wizards you know" Romeo said while giving her a big hug.

"Thank you Romeo that makes me feel better" She said as she hugged him back

" Though i do wonder if they are ok, they have been away for a while now" said Lucy 

"" I second that" said Erza in a worried voice

"Dont worry guys they will be back soon" said both Natsu and Jellal

" Ok" Said both Erza and Lucy with doubt. Though because they reasured them Lucy gave natsu a big hug and erza gave Jellal a kiss on the cheek.

Mirajanes POV

*nose bleed*

"Ahhhhh Mira this needs to stop happening" yelled Laxus as he caught her for the second time that day.

Though all she whispered in reply was 

" My OTPs they are almost real"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo sorry these took like a month i hope this is long enough bye 

-Morgana