gale

Hello Friends, it is 8 at night right now (wow the rebelion is reeeeeeeeal) im so tired because i have had a long day of random stuff. soooo sorry if this chapter is really bad.

===============================================================================

(Gajeel POV)

"Okay Gajeel" Levy said in an embarrassedtone " We are going to my house, any objections"? 

"no" He answered simply, though inside he was very relieved that she suggested they go to her house.

10-15 MINUTES LATER

When they arrived at Levy's house it seemed that Gajeel was in shock at the sheer size of the house. He thought it would be a house for you know a; shrimp. But it was quite large, like a small library...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh now it makes sense.

But when he walked in, it was different than he imagined, it didnt have books lining the walls (right away). The hall was quite nice, I could get used to living here he thought, then he smirked.

"Gajeel whats that smirk you have on your face, all about" Levy questioned

"Ohhh ummmmm nothing" He replied trying to hide the small blush on his face, he would die if she saw it. 

Wait why am i blushing anyway, whatever ill just ignore it, though shrimp is cute...

No Gajeel no you dont have mushy feeling like that, He told himself

Though what he didnt notice was that he had been mumbling all of this outloud...

"Gajeel" Levy said 

"What" He answered

" What are you mumbling about back there"? she questioned curiously

Now that brought him out of his thoughts; fast

"What did i say"? 

"Ohhhh I didnt hear anything, just sounds and things that were not legible"

" Ohhhh ok thanks for the new vocabulary shrimp" He said sarcastically. Though Levy didnt hear the sarcastic tone of his voice and replied with a thanks.

" You are welcome" She said with a smirk of her own.

10 Minutes Later

After they had changed they decided to go to levy's room. It was quite large and had a big bed, and now Gajeel new where she kept all of her books. The walls in her room were utterly covered, the only place that didnt have them was her bed. They were spilling out from the shelves and overflowing onto the desk.

"Hey Gajeel" Levy said innturrupting his thoughts. "Im gonna go change into my pajamas" (I love that word!!!!)

"Whatever Shrimp do what you want"

After that she puffed out her cheeks, which to Gajeel was freaking adorable.

 Gajeel decided that he would just sleep in the pants he had worn that day. Mostly because he didnt want levy to see his secret Neko pajamas. (Pajamas! oh and if you dont know Neko means cat)

The bed was surprising large enough so both of them could fit, and that was considering Gajeel's large size to Levy's well shrimp size. After that they talked for a while until Levy started to drift off and Gajeel, hoping she wouldnt notice kissed her forehead and went to sleep.

Though the thing is was Levy did notice and she was glad it was dark because she was blushing...

A lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello minna, if it isnt obvious i havent updated in a while, ummmmmmm that was kind of because i thought i had posted this the other day, when in reality i kind of hit the save button and i have been working on anouther fan fic that i dont know if i will publish. But yeah i came back on at 12:00 and was going to write anouther chappy, when i noticed...

I never posted the Gale oh so sorry please forgive meeeeeee

=Morgana Inmana

PS if you are a hard core nerd like me otaku minecraft call of duty, you know the works like sonic and kirby, I dont know why but i found this youtube channel so interesting. I thought it was going to be somebody playing 5 nights at freddys but it was the theory behind the game and now i have an obsession. And yes i like to laugh at the peoples reactions to the game do not judge meeeeeeeeeeeee the channel is called THE GAME THEORISTS. I do not own fairy tail hiro mashima does, do i even need to write that anymore????!!!!