rowen time!!!!!!

• Dedicated to My amazing readers

Hey guys i noticed, my story has barely any rowen, so im gonna fix that right now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

"Hey um Romeo" 

"What is it Wendy are you ok" Romeo replied to the nervous sounding girl

"I dont really wanna play truth or dare anymore" She said as her eyes started to tear up

"Wendy thats probably fine just go ask mira" he said" and why did you ask me"

"um not reason" she replied quickly before scurrying off towards mira

Wendy's POV

"Hey um Mira" I asked

"What is it Wendy" she said with a slightly scary glint in her eye that made me quake in fear.

"Can I go for a walk and take a break from this game"

"Sure Wendy go right ahead" She answered me with a sweet voice"oh and one more thing"

"What is it Mira" I replied in a very frightened tone.

"Its not scary just bring Romeo its starting to get dark and i dont want you getting lost"

"Oh ok" I said totally reasured

Nobody's POV

Though little did Wendy know that Mira was planning something...

"Hey Romeo" Wendy called

"What is it Wendy, did she say you could go" he answered

"um yeah but theres a catch" she said frowning

"Whats the catch"

"you gotta go with me" she said as her face broke into a smile

"oh you had me worried there for a minute"

"Yeah, she just didnt want me to get lost"

"but dont you have carla"

"not at this time, she was tired and is napping with Happy in the other room" (I know they are exeeds but i ship them so hard)

"Oh ok well lets get going if you wanna take that walk we got to go now"

___________________________________________________________________

"YAY NOW I CAN SAY THINGS WITHOUUT RESTRAINT" yelled Mira with happiness

"no Mira" said Lucy

"To late Lucy" Mira said as she transformed into Satan soul "ok everyone listen up and sit in a line in front of me and you know who you should be next to" Mira yelled as if she was a drill sargent.

"Um Mira, what are you having us do, i dont want Gray sama to get hurt" said Juvia in a whiny voice.

"Dont worry" yelled Mira as she was ruffly rumaging through the shelves behind the bar, until she found a magic pen.

"Ok everyone, team gruvia you will have um" as she pondered everyone was standing stiffly and quite scared.

"27 babies" she scream and started dancing around after she wrote how many babies in the air with her pen.

"What" Gray and Juvia screamed together with matching red faces and perfect symmetry. (death the kid would be proud, o and remember mira is still in demon form)

"you heard me now Gale you only need to have 12 babies" Mira said in a giving sort of manner

"12 babies" they screamed

"Yes twelve babies"Mira replied as she wrote 

"As for the Jerza" 

"32 babies seems to fit"

Erza didnt seem to care, and jellal just looked kinda scared.

"last but not least Nalu, you shall have 49 babies" she screamed with delight, which sounded more like a roar...

Lucy and Natsu just stared at each other with wide eyes.

"wow i was expecting way more of a reaction from you two" Mira said.

"Well to be hoenst we both thought that it was gonna be way more than that" Lucy said bluntly "Right Natsu"

Though all Natsu did was nod his head...

_________________________________________________________________________

Back to Wendy and Romeo (still Nobody's POV)

"Um Romeo"

"What is it Wendy"

"W well um i its just i i" Wendy stuttered

"Spit it out Wendy come on" Romeo encouraged

"I think we are lost"

"Now that you mention it i dont have any idea where we are" Romeo said while starting to freak out a little.

Just then a large fat man like figure stepped out from behind a tree. 

"Hey there little ones are you lost?"

"Romeo!" Wendy screamed clinging to his arm

" U um y yes" Romeo stattered and it wasnt just because of a big scary person standing in front of them.

"Well, I'll take you and that cute little girl with me, you can come back to my place ive got lots and lots of candy"

Ok we are not going with this guy romeo thought he screams child abuse and kiddnapper!

"No I think we will be fine" Romeo said in a confident voice hoping it would reaasure Wendy a little.

"Well I was hoping it wouldnt come to this, but you are coming with me" The man yelled as he jumped to grab the kids.

"No way" Romeo swiftly jumped away Wendy clinging even harder to his arm. Though just as romeo landed the man cast a weird spell, ropes were flying everywhere. Then in the blink of an eye they were tied up together, if it were in different circumstances they would be blushing. 

"Ha, nice try im a fire mage ill burn right through..." 

"Romeo what is it" Wendy wimpered "Just burn through"

"I cant" Was all he replied

"Hahahahaha" the man laughed maliciously "they are magic cancelling"

________________________________________________________________

O.O whats gonna happen, i dont know havent thought of it yet, but you wnated more rowen i gave you more rowen hahahaha well i just spent two hours working on this so fun but hope you enjoy 

bye bye-Morgana

PS I dont own fairy tail hiro mashima does