Mira's Madness

It was a normal day in magnolia, sunny and warm. As always the fairy tail guild was crazy, natsu and gray were fighting, Lucy and Levy were discussing the new chapter of Lucy's novel. But at the bar one small thing was off, it was Mira. Why cant my otps just be together she thought!! She stood there pouting and thinking for a moment, not noticing Laxus staring at her, that is until he was hit square in the face by a chair thrown by Natsu.

" Ohh, your gonna get it now natsu!!!!" He said with a comically angery expression on his face.

Soon after the whole guild errupted into madness.

"Go Gray sama, Go" screamed Juvia as Gray punched Natsu in the face.

"Stop everybody" Yelled Mira, nothing happened. "Mabey this will work" she thought. So she transformed into satan soul. " EVERYBODY STOP" she yelled holding up a fist ready to blast somebody.Everyone stood still, nobody dared to move a muscle.

Mira transformed back to her normal self " Lets play truth or dare" she said sweetly. This, scared everybody way more than her satan soul did...

Sorry this wasnt at the top guys, this is my first fanfiction ever. I read them alot so i thought might as well give it a try, so yeah sorry about any erors im horrible at editing my stories. So i hope you like it comment and give feed back please.

Disclaimer: I dont own fairy tail, hiro mashima does

Scince this is truth or dare some ideas would be great for truths and dares to ask them members.