So much emotion

• Dedicated to All of my awesome readers <3

Hey guys look i finally updated *mind explosions* yeah i have been lazy i apologize but here is the chappy Discalimer i do not own fairy tail hiro mashima does.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levy's POV

Why does gajeel have to be such a freaking idiot. He calls me shrimp and then says im not strong, then he sticks up for me and protects me uhhhgggg i just dont know how i feel anymore.

Nobody's POV

Though little did Levy know Gajeel never meant anything he said in a mean way. He had a soft spot for the little solid script mage. He just hid his emotions very well ( Gajeel: stop making me sound all lovey dovey Me: shut it you know its how you really feel).

Gajeel POV 

I lik the little nickname I gave her, shrimp fits her perfectly she was small and cute. So why does she get so offended, i dont think ive done anything wrong. To be honest she isnt that weak, i probably shouldnt have said that. 

Nobody's POV 

"Guess I should go apologize to shrimp" groaned Gajeel "Ill catch her easy enough"...

If I can figure out where she went

Levy had run but had taken a bunch of sharp turns through magnolia so it was not going to be easy to find her...

though for gajeel it wouldnt be to much of a problem seeing that he was a dragon slayer and had a keen sense of smell. 

About an 5 minutes later he found her.

Levy's POV

phew i think i got away time to think...

Back To Normal POV

Just as Levy thought those words she was picked up by the back of her dress.

"Kyaaaa" she screamed "Rape Rape help me please"

Just as these words came out of her mouth a large hand covered it. Then she notice, the hand had peircings...

"Shrimp dont go screaming things like that" Said Gajeel

"sorry Gajeel I didnt know it was you" She replied, then realised she was stil being held up. She started to blush then squirm.

"GAJEEL PUT ME DOWN" she yelled

"What if i dont wanna" He replied with confidence "Im taking you back to fairy tail" 

and with that Gajeel slung Levy over his shoulder and headed back to fairy tail.

"Kyaaa" Screamed Levy with a major blush "dont touch me there" 

So all the way back to fairy tail Levy was squirming and trying to get in a better position, lets just say it didnt work that well.

As Gajeel walked back into the guild he set Levy down, and was met with

LUCY KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Owwww Holy crap Bunny girl what the heck was that for" 

Though Lucy was not listening at the moment 

"LU CHAN" Yelled Levy 

"LEVY CHAN" yelled Lucy

Then she decided to bombard Levy with questions...

"Are you ok, did he touch u, what he said was rude" Lucy babbled

"Lu chan im fine ok" Levy explained

"Ok" Lucy replied

"HAHA metal face got beat up by Lucy haha" Natsu yelled

Just then Natsu felt TWO deadly auras behind his back.

"Natsu Dragneel" Lucy said sternly " Did you just call me weak, i know im not the strongest but you dont need to point it out" 

"Nonono thats not what i meant Luce" He replied kinda scared

" I did not just get beat up by Bunny girl you flame freak" Gajeel fumed

"fine Natsu if its not what you meant" Lucy said and got in his face making him blush a light pink. 

" EVERYONE STOP BICKERING RIGHT NOW" mira yelled while transforming into halphas.

"Ok" they all said in unison

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye guys hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry for all the POV changes in the beginning.

Bye- Morgana :)

PS Ill try to update faster, its just so much school, so much writers block. then when i figure it out im like yasssss.

 PPS I dont know how i forgot to mention but 5,000 read holy crap, it make me so happy people enjoy my writing thank you guys so much i have said this before but at first i thought only two people would actually read this story, and i picked such a over used topic. Over time i have tried to keep away from the truth or dare, just cuz thats what everyone else does but thanks again, you have no clue how much this means to me :)