Where have they gone

Heeeeeeeeellllllllllllooooooooo there how ya doin, heres the chapter

Ohh and BTW if there was any confusion wendy and romeo had traveled far into the woods so they got lost just in case there was confusion.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Previously...

"Romeo, what is it" Wendy whimpered " Burn it"

"I can't" was all he replied

"hahahaha" The man laughed maliciously "They are Magic cancelling"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Present, Wendy's POV

Whats going on whats going on!!!! My eyes they wont open and I have a killer headache...

ROMEO where is he oh please be okay, please be okay. Though after I finished these thoughts I heard a gruff and quite frightening i might add laugh.

" Haha idiot kids, thinking they could stand up to me and my magic" Said the voice " OOOOOPPPS"

Oww that really hurt, what did he do to me! I'm kind of scared but I have to look! When I opened my eyes and looked down I kind of wished I hadn't. My leg had a large gash down it and it was bleeding heavily, at this rate I knew that I was going to lose consciousness. But I think I have a little time, it's weird I don't see Romeo on the other side of the man, I'm really scared I hope he is ok...

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Romeo's POV

"Ouch" I Yelled "What is under me"

I opened up my eyes and saw that I was laying in a thorn bush...

How convenient.  But where is wendy, she was with me and I couldnt get us out of those stupid ropes, i dont remember anything after that. Ugghhhh this is all my fault, and now I dont know where she is!! Ok I cant panic that is just going to make things worse, I'll just start to look for her...

30 Minutes Later

I have been walking for 30 minutes and no sign of her or that man,  I am starting to get frustated.I feel so stressed and worried at the same time...

"WENDY WHERE ARE YOU"  I screamed.

After a couple more minutes of walking I found some blood, this isn't good what if Wendy is hurt. well I guess there is nothing else I can do other than follow the trail...

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Back At The Guild Nobody's POV

"Romeo and Wendy still are not back it's been over an hour." Stated Lucy Worriedly looking at her time lacrima (Idk if thats a thing but it is now)

"Don't worry, they will be fine" Said Natsu pulling her into a comforting hug.

Ten Minutes Later

"WHERE ARE THEY THEY SHOULD BE BACK BY NOW" Natsu screamed

"Don't worry, they will be fine" Lucy said sarcastically while jumping on his back. Now this was not a very good idea seeing as Natsu was running out the door.

"Well I guess we should look to, hop on Jellal" Said erza

"What!" Jellal Screamed "Why meeeeeeee" He whined as he climbed on Erza's back, and then they sped off.

"Well shrimp,Let's go" Said gajeel as he swooped her up over his shoulder.

"Gajeel get your hand off my butt" Screamed levy

"Gihihi" was all Gajeel said back as he ran out the door.

"Gray sama catch meee" Juvia yelled as she jumped towards gray.

"Juvia" Gray yelled "Don't do that"

He caught her in a princess hold and transferred her to his back.

All he could think was...

I feel like I'm carrying a backpack

As he ran out the door.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Im so so sorry for the very very late update, there was testing at my school and I had to leave my laptop with ALL of the next two chapters for this story on it. I'm ashamed I hope you like this chapter though.

-Morgana