nalu continued

wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee My boredom, ohhh yeah this will be the last chapter of them not playing truth or dare, until Later bwahahahahahahaha I so mischivious ;). It would help me out if you guys posted some dares it is tuff to think of them on my own...

Ohhhh and this may be a little short cuz i just wrote the jerza chapter and this is just continueing the nalu cuz it was wayyyyy to short.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lucy POV) About 20 minutes after Natsu woke up

"Ahhhh" I yawned not surpirsed that natsu was still asleep. Maybe I will wake him up or at least try to get out of his grasp...

UUUUUUUUuuuuugggggggggggggh why does he have to be so strong. Atleast im in a uumm slightly would be the word, better postion. Wait hopefully he didnt wake up to my chest in his face. No i doubt it he never ever wakes up before me...

Well seriously i have no clue if this is a better position.Our faces are almost touching he is almost kissing me...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggg here comes the blushing. Whatever I should just wake him up.

"Natsu, hey Natsu" I said while poking his face gently, wow he is so cute when he sleeps, know what im not even gonna denie it; Because it is true.

It took about 30 pokes but he finally woke up, but when he did he moved his head foreward, they kissed...

Now this woke him up almost instantly, staring wide eyed almost not knowing what to do Natsu froze. Then he decided it wasnt that bad and just kept kissing her, after a little bit Lucy kind of just acepted it. After about (Pulls a number out of a hat) 10 minutes they pulled apart and just stared into each others eyes. Her into his onix ones and him into her big chocolate brown ones. (Wow to much cheesyness)

And with that they decided that they would kiss again but for not nearly as long...

Then both Natsu and Lucy noticed the time...

They were going to be late normally Natsu wouldnt have cared but in this case it was something Mira planned and they didnt want punishment. Soo they both lept out of bed and rapidly started to get dressed.Luckily Lucy quickly that she had a pair of spare clothes for Natsu, so he could change. She changed her clothes, then waited for natsu to get out of the bathroom so they could brush their teeth, once they were done doing everything, they...

Were already late.

Soooo Natsu practically carried lucy to the guild because she  was apperently going to slow. so when they got there they looked totally disheveled. Lucys shirt had unzipped a little showing more clevage than wht was needed, Natsus waist coat was messed up and all from a simple run nothing more.

Though that is not what it looked like...

When they got to the guild Mira gave them a frown and then saw how they looked and practically fainted though laxus caught her. Then he saw what the two look like and smirked giving Natsu a thumbs up. Natsu just stood there looking utterly and totally confused about why people were acting so weird. With that they just walked into the guild getting more stares than before.

"Hey Natsu" Lucy whispered

"What Luce"

"Why do you think they are staring at us like that"

"I dont know i was about to ask you the same thing"

So they walked through the guild until somebody threw a chair and hit lucy who fell on top of natsu.

"Sorry" She said embarassed 

And just like that everybody in the guild let out a small sigh "Ahhhhhhhhh" so cute

They both ignored it until Lucy noticed Natsus waist coat was partly undone. So when they got to the circle of people who were playing truth or dare she helped him fix it, and to her embarassment he pointed out that her belt was messed up and that her shirt was slightly ummm undone.

"Hey fire boy what did you do to the poor girl last night" He said in a know it all kind of way.

"Nothing" He answered because he really wasnt in the mood. Lucy was holding onto his arm for dear life as mira walked up to them with a de,onic aura around her...

"Time for punishment" she said...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha cliffhangers, i hope you guys liked what i intruptted the story thing with do do the last few chappys, i felt there needed to be something else cause alot of truth or dares are the same and i wanted mine to be different. I hope you liked it..

-Morgana