Punishment Time

(Mira POV)

Hmmmmmmmmm I know it was just Natsu and Lucy who showed up late...

But...

We are a team correct...

"Ok everybody, because we are a team, we all suffer the punishment together." I said with a bright smile.

"What" Everybody but Natsu and Lucy screamed seeing they would get one either way.

"So I think i get to resume the game by me giving you all a dare." Oooooooooooooh this will be fun...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm "Oh I know. the other day i found an old box in my room from some previous plans..."

"What were those plans Mira" Everyone said irritably 

"Umm nothing, back to the matter at hand"

"So in the box were some handcuffs"

"No i do not want to do this" Levy said already knowing what mira was going to say.

 "To bad punishment time"

Just then virgo popped up.

"Do you wish to punish me princess"?

"No Virgo why are you here" Lucy said annoyed

"I heard punishment and came for some" She answered 

"Virgo they are the ones being punished though do you think you could help by putting the handcuffs on them" mira said devilishly

"Nooooooooooooooo" Everybody yelled.

"Lucy send her back"Gray pleaded

"I cant i didnt summon her she came here on her own power" Lucy replied

"Why does gray ask love rival for help" Juvia whined

"Im not your love rival" Lucy said exasperated

"Okay all done" Mira said as gray and juvia were being cuffed.

"Juvia doesnt mind being cuffed to gray sama" She swooned.

"Though guys scince you are together you will...

share your dares" Mira said evily while every other person in the room just gaped at her.

"Why do we have to share dares" Lucy and Natsu whined in sync.

"So kawaii!" Mira shriked 

Everyone just rolled their eyes at her gimics and focused on the task at hand picking who was going first.

"Um Natsu Lucy you two give somebody a dare" Mira said enthusiastically.

"Wait why do they get to give us a dare mira its not fair" Gray whined once again.

"Because they were just so cute, and i said so'Mira stated

"They are not cute" Gray grumbled

"Well for that Gray we are asking you, truth or dare" They said in unison once agin.

jeeeez its like they are planning it Gray thought

Though little did he know they weren't they both looked over at each other and blushed brightly as they were doing that and ignoring everything else mira pushed Lucy into Natsu they kissed and pulled away right away. 

"Mira" They groaned still blushing

"oops sorry i slipped" She said with honesty as Laxus was holding here up from behind. "see im not lying" she said as though nothing happened. Though she was blushing wildly because Laxus was still holding her by the waste.

"Ok lets just start the game"  

"Okay" Said both Natsu and lucy as they discussed what they were going to do. (Or me going back to read other chappys to see what i have written)

"Ok gray kiss juvia and let her hug you for five minutes" They said together once again.

"Fine" He said simply though he didnt know something would go completely wrong...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i noticed i didnt have miraxus in there alot so you know what there it is sorry so late iwanted it long.

Bye Bye Morgana