Truth or dare postponed (Not the story)

Dont worry that is just the title i am not postponing the story!! The reason is it takes place around christmas soooooooooooo yeah I'll stop being weird and just start the story... My Sister- Yeah weirdo start it already Me- Wahhhhhhhh procrastination...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 (Erza POV)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKK Lucy is in a panic in the corner, juvia and gray are staring at each other , jeeeez we need a break.

I guess it is late(they have been doing this for a while now dont worry only one day) I think i should try to make Mira send them home. Ok how is this going to go, normaly i wouldnt be the slightest bit frightened of her; but something is wrong. I feel she really doesnt need to transform into sitri..

(Mira POV)

HMMMMMMMMMMMM why is Erza pulling me into a corner... 

"Hey Mira maybe we should stop the game for today, we can resume tomarrow; its really late and the only people not freaking out or just being plain weird are Laxus, Wendy Romeo Jellal and I." Erza said in a blunt voice.

Probably because all of them havent really had my special dares yet... 

"And to prove my point" she continued " look at Natsu and Lucy, Lucy looks like she just saw a ghost and Natsu of all people is trying to calm her down."

(Lucy POV)

OMG So many internal conflicts, im so tired..

wait is Natsu of all people trying to calm me down, wow I didnt know that idiot was capable; its nice though...

Wait What whyyyyyyyyyyy the internal conflicts are to much, wow i feel really tired, i think i just go to sleep...

(Natsu POV)

Whoaaa what just happened i was trying to calm her down and she just fell over! Ohh no is she ok...

"LUCY" I said loudly trying not to scream, what is happening to her. Wait, ok calm down; well at least she is breathing. I think she is just sleeping, i guess i will carry her home, no matter what i actually say she is not heavy. I guess we should head out then i will just warn everybody we are leaving. (By Everybody he means Mira)

"YO Mira we are leaving lucy fell asleep" 

" Wait one more dare from meeeeeee" She said sweetly .

"What is it " Everyone who was awake groaned. (Ohhhh Dajavou anyone)

"You have to spend the night at eachothers house"

"..." was all anyone but Natsu could say

" Thats fine I was gonna do that anyway" Said Natsu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys whats up, the sky. Me and my crappy jokes, so yeah i tryed to make this chapter longer for compensation for not updating. Well ummmmmmmmm Bye

Morgana Inmana