What the heck is Fox hole?

HEHEHE Hi there um yeah i have no excuse, i just kinda forgot about my fanfiction *shrug* sorry I really am i was like oh im not gonna use the craptop (yes I gave it a name) and just wait for school to start. Well it started and its been hard so just deal with me and my failing updates please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

At the sound of her name the figure with blue hair perked up a bit.

"W-Wendy is that you" she said in a gravely voice 

"J-Juvia" Wendy gasped starting to cry "What happened"

"I dont really know to be honest I had run off and then this man, he jumped out of the brambles and shot something into my arm and the last thing i felt was hitting the ground. I was still conscious for some reason and the man seemed pretty mad about it so he started hitting me" She coughed " He kicked me in the stomach and that's when I finally fell unconscious i think."

Wendy just stared at Juvia in aw still not realizing that her story was pretty close to the same as hers. Wendy was still pondering when she heard a soft thud on the ground that brought her back to her senses.

"Hey Wendy" Juvia whispered "Did you hear that"

"Yeah" Wendy heard it better then Juvia seeing as her dragon senses heightened all of her abilities. She sniffed the air and caught a whiff of a familiar scent. 

"Hey Juvia, you are not gonna like who it is" Wendy whimpered

"Wendy" Juvia said calmly "Just tell me"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy, Natsu and Romeo walked for about 10 minutes until the blood trail finally dissapeared.

"Hmmm, there are three options to what happened." Lucy stated

Natsu looked at her expectantly "Well what do ya gotta say"

"Well they could have kindly stopped the bleeding, maybe cus they want wendy alive for something. They could have used magic and teleported from this area to a new one or" She gulped " She could have bleed out and died"

"Well" Natsu said, "Lets just hope its not the last option, I can probably still smell her out though" 

"Well if you can, do it Natsu Im getting worried"

They then started walking rather than running to accommodate Romeo and his injuries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a short amount of time Erza abruptly stopped. Gajeel being close behind rammed into her.

"What the hell titania??!!!" 

"Watch your mouth Gajeel" Levy demanded

Ignoring Gajeel Erza declared "Wait where are Gray and Juvia? They should definitely have caught up to us by now."

"Not at the pace when are going" A pale faced and slightly smushed Jellal mumbled.

"What was that" Erza asked to sweetly to be good. "Nothing Erza, Ill buy you cake later please don't hurt me"

"Oh its ok Jellal, I forgive you" She said with stars in her eyes.

"Sorry to um interrupt what ever you are doing, but Erza is right, they should have caught up to us by now." Levy stated

"Wonder where those idiots went, they are probably makin out in a tree somewhere" Gajeel shrugged 

"Should we go and find them? Or keep going to find Romeo and Wendy" Erza stated

"Remember Natsu and Lucy rushed out before us so they could have already found them and we wouldn't know, so lets go find Gray and Juvia just to be safe." Levy reasoned.

"Good point Levy, come on lets go" Erza said turning around and walking back in the direction of the guild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I updated, I apologize I just kinda forgot and then i suck at writing so it took me forever. I hope I satisfied you guys, Im gonna try to update way more. 

-Morgana