17

H-shuwa, this is for you❤️.
Pls if you're reading this and it's Salah time, pls jejely go and pray a beg! 🙏
"You shouldn't say words you don't mean", he said directly looking at her, he quietly went back inside leaving her cluelesss. What did that mean? She felt the weight of his words, meanings that were hidden yet obvious. She felt he was like a walking open secret, even though their acquaintance was a little bit more of a shock than most acquaintances. Dinner was eaten by both families where discussions and mouth watering food were talked about and eaten respectively. Everything was perfect in the eyes of her family and his too, while he was observing her, she masked her feelings and emotions, and acted like she was happy too.

Retiring to bed after bidding everyone good night, she ran, away from reality. The feeling bugging at the back of her mind wasn't helping and he playing romeo wasn't either. He was giving her a choice, but was still holding her back. It's like setting one's body free and trapping the soul, leaving the body utterly useless and meaningless.

Grey's Anatomy was her only escapade, with doctor Grey being her role model that even made her healing process a bit faster. For days she avoided his topic, it really was like one of the most difficult sceneries in her life, how was she going to avoid having thoughts about him when he was the most talked about person in her house. Her fiance that her fiance this it went on and on.

'Don't! , you'll ruin your life, he's not worth it' was the only phrase she's been hearing in her sleep and when she's zoned out too. What's that? Shaytan? Or a gut feeling, you know, maybe a red light from Allah azzwwajal. She couldn't decipher its meaning. Her family was happy even preparation's been made, his family's too. He's handsome masha Allah, to the brim, he's religious, rich masha Allah and respectful too even more than she deserved. What could she be missing? What kept the equation unbalanced? Was she not good enough?. That became her quest.

Please vote and comment. I know this is short please bear with me wallah I've been busy.

Lots of love from Noor

❤️🤗