Accident?

Hareem's pov

After going outta my house I immediately rushed to my baby, my car. I am so dead.

I have 3 minutes to make it to my college and it is literally 15 minutes from my house. Oh my God I am so dead.

Ya Allah help me. I decide to just go try my luck I drove fast and as I was only 3 minutes to get to college I heard a screeching sound.

the last thing I heard was people shouting. And then boom darkness took me . As I opened my eyes again I saw two worried pairs of eyes staring right at me.

I managed to say my head was hurting coz man the pain was just too much to take alone. Wish id just died coz I don't want to witness another heart clenching scene in my house.

Nureyn's.

"Nothing serious, Mr Khan. Your wife is perfectly fine. She'll be totally okay when she wakes up".

The lump in my throat didn't get unnoticed by the doctor. "Come on doc. She isn't my wife. Y..yet" his forehead creased when I said 'yet'. Wait what did I say.

Did I just said that part loud?."oh yes you did, see you later sir". I blushed. for Pete's sake can this day get any better. Note my sarcasm.

I sat on a chair just staring at space, thinking about my meeting with the zaibs I've lost the deal I know for sure.

But man if the accident hadn't happen then how on cosmos would I have met this angel. I know her back hurts from falling, falling from the sky, an angel. Now where did this came from.

Why are you being cheesy all of a sudden, nureyn?. Okay I am not!, I warned my subconscious. Just then my gaze fell on the girl, her face, her shut eyes, her nose, her plump lips, oo la la, her bosom.

My breath hitched and my heart stopped. She's just perfect, the way her skin colour contoured her looks. Astaghfirullah.

Ya Allah ya ghafur rahim. Lower your gaze nureyn, it is haraam.   Just as I was about to come any nearer, she moved.

She woke up with a worried and tired expression evident on her face.