you.. you are a zaib?

Still hareem's

"Miss, miss I am talking here" gosh my cheeks turned red. He caught me checking him out.
   "Yeah you were saying"
"I said we are here" I looked around and saw my baby. Oh thank God she didn't get badly hurt. I rushed to her and peeked through. Oh thank heavens I saw my key. " I'll ask them to take it to your house, after servicing it, meanwhile I can drop you home. You look exhausted." I just nodded because man was I tired. Hell I was, I am.

We went back to his car and I told him my address. Blah blah and blah we reached home.

Nureyn's pov.

Man I caught her checking me out. Oh I love the effect I was having on her. Just then we reached to the scene. And the girl just rushed without even caring for my car to stop completely. Oh who does this to a car. A bloody car. Okay maybe her. I offered her a ride home which she gladly accepted. I was surprised. Just as I parked the car I saw 3 worried faces rushing toward us. I guess they were her siblings and mom. After analysing and figuring out that their jewel was fine they finally looked my way.
"Come in beta. Have tea" I guess the girl already told them what happened. I refused but her mom just couldn't take a no for an answer. After getting inside. I sat in the living room with her siblings. They were very nice to me. Just then I heard the sound of a car.

  Hareem's

    I heard the sound of a car. I think it's baba. I went out to check, I was right it was baba. "Assalamualaikum baba" we exchanged salams and he walked in.  As we went in I heard baba yelled something along the lines of Mr khan you made me blah blah and blah. " I am sorry sir, it was unexpected I got into an accident and here I am, in this house I brought this lady here home, what are you doing here sir" the man said. "this is my house, and uhm sorry for the outburst and thank you for saving my daughter".

Nureyn's

What, wait she is his daughter. "You.. you are a zaib?" I asked her. She just shrugged and moved to bring I and her family tea.