you.. you are a zaib?

Hareem's

"What name should I write miss?" The doctor asked after examining my body one last time. When I woke up my eyes got all blurry followed my a splitting head ache. I stared at the man who I saw moments ago when I was barely conscious. He was very concerned and worried he offered a hand which I refused. Ok I did refuse but not too bluntly. I did as I politely I could ever be. Is he insane didn't he see my hijab. I'm a Muslim for crying in the beer.

I was brought out from my trance when I was asked by the doctor again.

"Abdullah hareem" I said. The guy offered me a lift, but I refused. just as I was about to hail a cab. I rushed back to him "Mr where is my car key, I can't find it" realization dawned on him as I said that. Mr, don't tell me you have forgotten all about my baby. "Come, I'll take you to the scene, let's try checking there" he said with his thick American accent. I just nodded like the zombie I am  from 'wrong turn'. The man turned to my side of the car and opened the door for me. Oh trying to be gentlemanly huh? You ain't getting my contact sir. Slow down hareem he didn't even ask you anything all he did was just open the door for you. Ok whatever I said to my mind. We got in his car and I saw him turn the music.  For the rest of my life I'll be with you.... Came, oh my God Maher Zain. Wait is he a Muslim? "Yeah I am" wait, did I just think loud? "You did" came his answer. Can the ground open so I bury my face. I blushed and looked up at him. Oh my the boxes are ticked already.
Eyebrows, check
Eyes OMG those eyes are forest green. Oh so check
Nose check
Full lips check
Chisled jaw check
And beard Masha Allah check
I can even make out his abs and muscles just by looking at his white shirt. Hareem u ain't a teenager will you stop. I was checking him out. Astaghfirullah.
I was brought out of my thoughts by his moving lips. Gosh why is he doing that, so sexy.