2.0

✧twenty✧

If you asked Harry the definition of hell, this would be it. Louis and Charlie, in the loungeroom, unpacking the blonde's clothing from his suitcase. Maybe Harry has misjudged their relationship because right now they seem inseparable. Touching and kissing and giggling.

Maybe his relationship with Louis was nothing more or less than just neighbours. The man probably doesn't know how attached Harry had grown to him in this short amount of time and he would probably be disgusted if he did. Harry picks at the hem of his skirt as these thoughts flood his mind and he looks back down at his phone, trying to remain distracted.

The boy was still so embarrassed over last night. Hearing them have sex was just... Gross. It got more intense and loud and Harry hated it. Even though Louis' moans were hot to him, it was a huge turn off that the man was with such an... Asshole.

Charlie makes a stand and Harry subtly glances up in wonder of what the man is doing. "Just going to the bathroom," the blonde mumbles and walks off after receiving a relaxed nod and smile from Louis.

"You going okay, Haz?" Louis asks in a caring, soft tone. He continues to unpack, folding the shirts on the couch to which they will put away later. He pulls out a certain shirt and begins looking at it strangely.

"Yeah, just a bit homesick." Harry shrugs and watches Louis check the tag of the blue and purple checkered shirt. "Is everything okay?" Harry asks nervously when Louis begins to frown. "Lou?"

"What?" Louis turns to Harry and plasters a fake smile on his face. "Yeah, yeah." The man huffs and stands up with the shirt still in hand. "Hey, Haz? Why don't you have a walk in the back yard?" Louis questions, although it seems more like an order, not that Harry minds. "You'd be good at decorating, yeah? Maybe you can help me decide on plants and furniture for out there?"

"Of course!" Harry stands up and smiles at Louis. He takes notice of how stressed the man suddenly seems and he bites his lip. Harry steps forward and throws his arms around Louis, earning a surprised gasp before the man settles into to it, immediately relaxing in Harry's arms. "See you soon, Mr Tomlinson," Harry whispers, glancing up at the man from under his eyelashes and begins walking off.

Harry makes it to the backyard and smiles at the flowers that fill the grass. He grins and sits down with them, not caring that his pastel pink skirt may get stained from the grass. He moves to a laying position and looks up at the sky, eyes desperately trying to make figures from the clouds.

It was so peaceful laying there, the glimmer of sun shining on Harry's pale skin. It made him forget for a moment the ache in his heart at that fact he isn't Louis' and the boy is falling for him so, so quickly.

A/N: sorry the chapter have been so shitty, I am running out of ideas. So if you have any, let me know! And let me know your thoughts! xo