1.1

✧ eleven ✧

Harry sits on the stool in Louis' kitchen, head perched in his hand as he watches the man pack away the groceries whilst mindlessly chatting to Harry. The boy had zoned off a few seconds ago, his eyes raking over Louis' body as he moves around.

"Did you hear me, love?" Louis' raspy voice knocks Harry out of his trance. The older man turns around and Harry blinks furiously, sitting back a little as he shakes his head nervously.

"I didn't... Sorry," Harry replies sheepishly, blushing when noticing Louis' amused smile. "What did you say?" Harry questions, locking eyes with Louis.

"I said Charlie will be home soon... I just hope he won't be as rude as he was this morning," Louis bites his lip harshly, his eyes dropping to the kitchen bench between them. "If he does say something mean, try not to take it to heart. He has always been a bit... Defensive."

"It's okay, Mr Tomlinson," Harry shrugs, placing his arms onto the bench, eyes on Louis' own. "I can deal with it... It is worth it to spend time with you."

"I really like spending time with you," Louis swallows thickly, eyes glued to Harry's collar bone that the slipping shirt presents. "Like a lot. Do you want to do this again?"

"Okay!" Harry squeaks and covers his blushing cheeks with his hands, tilting his head a little. Louis leans over the bench a little, a wide smile on his face.

The opening of the door suddenly sounds through the house and Charlie walks into the kitchen. His smile immediately drops as he looks between the two, frowning at Harry's shirt. "Is that yours?" He questions Louis, eyes dropping to the floor.

"Yeah. Harry's got dirty," Louis begins walking over, a small grin on his face. He leans forward to kiss Charlie but gets a hand placed on his chest.

"I don't know what happened here today... But I'm going to bed," he whispers, pursing his lips. "I'll see you later, babe." Charlie steps away from Louis and looks over at Harry again, biting his lip. "That is my favourite shirt of yours."

Louis sighs softly and reaches to grab Charlie's hand. "I didn't know that, okay? I just grabbed the first I could find. Please just be nice, nothing happened, obviously," Louis tells him honestly, his face pleading his husband.

"Are you having a go at me? Because I cheated? Is this payback or something?... Whatever Louis. Bye, Harry! Hope you had a great day with my husband!" Charlie glares at Louis once more and walks off to their room.

Louis turns to Harry just as the machine dings. "Sounds like your clothes are clean!" Louis gives Harry a tight smile and motions the younger to follow him. "C'mon, Bambi."

-*-

"Thank you for today," Harry looks up at the man leant against the door, smirking lightly at him. The smaller blushes and pulls at the hem of his now clean skirt.

"Thank you for keeping me occupied, Haz," Louis winks. He looks around at the sky, noticing how it is becoming darker. "Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home? I'm worried."

"I live next door... I'll be okay," Harry giggles, raising his shoulder to rub his cheek against it. "I'll talk to you soon?"

Louis nods and waves and then watches as Harry walks off. The smaller turns back a few times, smiling when noticing Louis is there, still watching him. And the blue-eyed lingers there at his doorway until he sees that Harry is safely inside.

A/N: this is a bad chapter, but I wanted to post something.
What would you guys like to happen? I'm getting a little stuck in ideas. xo