0.9

nine

"It was actually quite good," Louis shrugs, turning to Harry. He almost laughs when he notices the tears in Harry's eyes, but holds himself back. "Are you okay, Bambi?" He questions softly, touching Harry's delicate hand with his own.

Harry sniffles and nods, turning to Louis with an embarrassed smile. He wipes at his eyes and giggles a little. "The ending makes me sad."

"I can see that," Louis stares at Harry with fond. All he wants to do is pull the boy in for a hug but knows it probably wouldn't be appropriate for him to do that. "I'm not sure what we can do now," Louis taps his fingers against his knees, biting into his bottom lip. "We could go out? I should probably get groceries and stuff, you could show me around? If you want to, of course."

"That sounds great!"

-*-

"Do you need cookies?" Harry pouts, holding up the packet of chocolate chip cookies.

"Uh, yes!" Louis lies to the boy, giving him a smile when he happily places the cookies into the trolley. He smiles at Louis and pushes a curl behind his ear nervously.

Louis can't help but admire the boy for a moment. He doesn't understand how someone could be so beautiful. Harry is literally flawless and Louis feels sick even thinking about it, but he can't stop. "Do you want anything else, Haz? I've got everything I need, but if you'd like something, feel free to grab it."

"I'm fine, thank you, Mr Tomlinson, " Harry replies shyly, swaying on his feet a little as he stares at Louis with glimmering eyes.

"Okay, love... Well, we have been here for a while. Why don't we go get lunch, then we can head home?" Louis suggests and Harry agrees.

-*-

"Whoopsie," Harry whines, cringing at the soup that had just dripped down his outfit. He pouts and scurries to get a napkin. "I ruined it," he tells Louis, who had only just now realised what had happened.

"Oh no, sweetie... We can wash it at home, okay? I'll make sure to get it out! Just enjoy your lunch for now."

Harry gives him a small, sad nod. His face is pulled into a frown as he dips his spoon back into the liquid. He stirs it around, but doesn't make the move to eat it.

Louis frowns and discards his own food, moving to sit in the chair next to Harry, his hand moving to gently cup Harry's face to make him look at him. "Are you alright? Do you want to get a new outfit?"

Harry shakes his head, his curls bobbing around as he does so. "I don't want to get into trouble..."

"You won't, Haz. And I'll explain if your mum has a problem. I messaged her about us coming to the mall, so she will understand," Louis tells him, his voice soft and caring. He scans over Harry's face with his bright blue eyes and a fond smile. "The outfit still looks very nice..."

Harry blushes and squirms in his seat, placing his hands on his lap. "Thank y-"

"Fags."

A/N: Let me know your thoughts! xo