0.3

three

Harry hears the door slam shut and quickly casts his eyes to the clock, shocked to notice it was already four o'clock. Time goes by fast when you are thinking about how attractive your new neighbour is.

"Haz! We are home!" He hears his mum call and he quickly gets up, hands running over his skirt to press out any creases that have formed while he was seated.

He then makes a move to rush down the stairs, immediately running into his mother's arms for a hug. "I missed you," he mumbles against her shoulder.

"I missed you too, Haz!" She places a kiss on his forehead and steps away from the hug, her hands moving to hold his own. "We are having visitors tonight for dinner."

Harry groans a little, his head tilting back in frustration. "Who?" He whines and pouts a little.

"The new neighbours! Charlie and... Lucas, was it?" She turns to her husband, who bites his lip in thought before offering a small shrug.

"Louis," Harry corrects her, his mouth dry and heart pounding. His eyes widen when realising what he had just said, his mother raising an eyebrow at him.

"How do you know that?" David questions, his own eyebrows pulled together into a confused look.

"I met them," Harry shrugs and faces his head down as he closes his eyes tightly, ready to be yelled at.

"Oh okay! Well, then you'll know they are lovely! So go get ready, they'll be over in a couple of hours, okay?" Her smile is wide as she talks, her tone excited and Harry can't help but smile in return, his head nodding and curls bobbing.

"Okay, mum," he says softly and calmly, hiding the bubbling of excitement that begins to flow through him. He gives her one last smile and runs upstairs as quickly as he possibly can.

He gets to his bedroom and starts digging through his closet, eyes wildly looking over all his outfits in search for the perfect one. He needs to look good for Louis.

He decides on a long-sleeved, white shirt. A short, pastel checkered skirt and a pair of white thigh highs. The boy runs his hands through his messy hair, flattening it a little. He looks at himself in the mirror, twisting around to see his outfit better.

Harry bites his bottom lip, feeling a little insecure, but when convincing himself that Louis won't care what he is wearing anyway, he grabs his phone and goes back downstairs, his body shaking with nerves and excitement.

A/N: this chapter is a bit all over the place, but what do you think/want to happen next? xo