1.2

✧ twelve ✧

Louis leans down and presses his lips to Harry's, immediately moving his hands to cup the youngers flushed cheeks. "You're so pretty, Harry," Louis mumbles breathlessly, resting his forehead against Harry's.

The older caresses Harry's milky white cheek with the pad of his thumb as he continues to place soft kisses on Harry's plump, ruby red lips.

"Lou," Harry whines, his eyes fluttering shut. His dark, thick eyelashes rest against his pale skin and Louis can't help but admire the boy's beauty for a moment.

"Harry," he whispers, combing his hand through the boy's curls. "Harry... Harry!"

Harry sits up with a fright, his eyes darting around the room, landing on his mother. "Oh God," he whispers to himself, bringing his hands up to palm at his face. "Can I help you?" He groans out in annoyance.

"Going to work. Behave! Love you!" Anne blows him a kiss and closes the door behind her after waiting for Harry's reply, that was a simple 'love you too, mum.' Harry rolls his eyes and lays back down, swallowing thickly in embarrassment.

It had been a week. A whole week since he saw Louis... Well, that isn't entirely true. He had seen him while peeking out his bedroom window a few times, but they hadn't spoken.

Reason one was, Harry was too scared to go over, what if Louis had just pretended to want him to go back over? What if he was just being nice?... Harry didn't want to take the risk.

And reason two, Charlie had been home every day. His car hadn't left the driveway and it irritated Harry. Every time he thought he may be brave enough to go over, Charlie was there and he lost all courage.

Now here he is. Louis constantly on his mind, including dreams that could have gone anywhere if he hadn't of been woken up. Harry bites his lip at the thought, cheeks reddening.

Harry doesn't understand how he got so attached so quickly. One day Louis was the new neighbour, the next he is like an obsession to Harry, an addiction he is constantly daydreaming (and night dreaming, too) about.

The boy kicks off his bedding, deciding he needs to get up and get his mind onto anything but Louis. Today was going to be a 'Louis free' for the first time in a little over a week and Harry was going to enjoy it, no matter how much he misses the company of the older man.

... If only Harry knew what was coming his way.

A/N: what do you think is going to happen? 👀