2.8

After the picnic, it had bacially been three weeks since Harry had seen Louis, they had messaged and all, but between Louis searching for a new job and Harry taking driving lessons, they had only been able to catch a moment alone on nights when Louis would take Ruby for a walk at night.

However, with school starting the very next day, Harry woke up in the morning longing to see Louis after their time apart. He wanted to hang out with him, spend as much time as possible with him, like they had done when his mum was away.

Before even getting out of bed, Harry grabs his phone and finds Louis' contact, throwing him a quick message of, 'want to hang out today, Lou?' even adding two 'xx's' at the end after some consideration. As soon as it is sent, he throws the phone onto the bottom of his bed and quickly finds an outfit of denim jeans and a white tee-shirt, nothing too fancy today.

By the time Harry has finished getting ready, his phone had gone off twice, with hope sizzling in his stomach, he opens the messages, only to be disappointed when reading the first one. 'I am having some old friends over today.' And then Harry's eyes drop to the second, 'sorry.' No kisses, no emojis. Nothing.

The boy dramatically falls back on his bed, a large pout on his lips. He was tired of not seeing Louis and wasn't able to stop the jealousy flowing through him. Louis cared about these people more than him, he was sure of it. What did they have that he didn't? Why did Louis decide to ask them to hang out when he knew he had a free day and not Harry?

After a couple more minutes of overthinking, Harry decides that he can't take spending a full say of sulking over Louis, and decides to look through his phone to try and find someone who would be willing to hang out with him.

He scrolls and scrolls until one name in particular pops up, Jasmine, and he is quick to message her, asking if she is up to seeing him. Jasmine and Harry always spoke at school, hung out a lot, as well. However, over the summer, he had only messaged her a few times.

As he waits for her to answer, he glances out the window and sees Louis wandering to his mail box. He scrapes out a few letters and then goes back inside. Harry is about to fall into another sulking session but his phone dings, an answer from Jasmine with an invite to go to the movies with her and two of her friends. And, of course, Harry immediately agrees. 

A/N: Hi guys! How are you? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for the help StormingSolby. Also, if anyone is interested, I have a new book called 'Murder by Moonlight' it is the book that I have been putting the most effort in, has long chapters and has a developed plot that I have been working on for quite a while now.

- Did you enjoy this chapter?

- What do you think will happen at the movies?

- Do you believe Louis actually has friends coming over?

- What do you hope happens next?

Please leave some comments and have a great day/night! xo