1.7

✧seventeen✧

"Fuck," Louis groans, thrusting deeply between Harry's plump, pink lips. "So pretty." Louis presses his thumb against Harry's cheek, feeling himself pushing into the boy as Harry hums softly, his watery eyes watching Louis' every move. "Such a good boy for daddy, yeah?" Louis grunts, moving his hands to tug at Harry's curls. "Always make daddy feel so good."

Louis awakens with a fright. He gasps when realising Harry is laying on top him, his head against the olders chest and crotch lined up with Louis'. Somehow, Louis would have to move him without waking him so he wouldn't feel the problem Louis' dream had created.

He begins to gently try to roll the boy off of him, only causing Harry to squirm against him. Louis moans and covers his face with his arm. This is so stupid. He is thirty-two, why is he having sex dreams about a seventeen-year-old? He has a husband. He doesn't need anyone else.

He works up the courage to get Harry off of him by picking him up awkwardly. He smiles softly when laying the boy back down, his eyelashes fluttering and lips parted. Louis brings a blanket up to cover him and strokes his hair from his face.

He makes his way to the bathroom as quickly as possible and turns the shower on, wanting to get in and get the problem gone before Harry wakes up. And that's what he does, one and against the wall and the other pumping at his length. He struggles to not picture his dream and finally decides to just feel guilty about it after he's done and lets himself enjoy it while he can.

-*-

Louis scrambles to grab his phone when he hears Harry padding down the hallway. He looks up when the boy walks through the door, into the kitchen. "Hi, Lou!" He squeaks out, yawing immediately after as he rubs his eyes.

"Morning, Harry," Louis gives him a tight-lipped smile. "Did you sleep good, love?" He places his phone down when a notification from Charlie pops up. "Or was the storm too bad?"

Harry shrugs and climbs up onto the seats. His dimples are on show as he smiles at the man. "Once I got into bed with you, I slept really, really well!"

Louis clears his throat and nods, eyes glancing at his fingers that tap against the bench instead of the gorgeous boy in front of him. "Would you like some breakfast? Or a drink? The house is full of food now thanks to our shopping trip, so pick anything your little heart desires!"

"Can I have one of the bananas?" Harry asks sweetly, motioning to yellow fruit that sits in a bowl on the bench. Louis follows Harry's eyesight and nods, reaching to grab one of them.

"Of course."

Harry grins and quickly begins peeling it. Louis opens his hand for the outer of it and throws it in the bin for Harry, getting a small thank you from the boy. He turns back around and his mouth goes dry. Harry's lips are stretched around it, his eyes casted on Louis.

Louis stands there in shock. It wasn't like Harry was doing anything wrong. Louis is just sick, he concludes, feeling disgusted with himself over the dream. The phone ringing interrupts his thoughts. He grabs it quickly, thankful for the distraction and sighs happily when he hears Charlie's voice.

"Hi, baby!" Louis chimes out happily, missing the small huff of jealousy that leaves Harry's lips.

A/N: sorry I took so long with this update. I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave me some comments!