19) Harry fucked up... again

Y/n's POV

Mr. Harry James Potter fucked up again. As we were informed our dear Boy-Who-Lived used underage magic and Ministry tried to expel him from Hogwarts. Apparently he used Patronus Charm to protect himself and his cousin Dudley from two Dementors. And I don't get what's wrong with that. You can use underage magic in life-threatening situations. And that boy is in life-threatening situations every year. But luckily for Harry, Professor Dumbledore made Ministry cancel expelling until formal hearing. What is weird is the fact that Dementors went that far away from Azkaban. It looks like someone wants Harry dead again. Poor boy can't have one normal year at Hogwarts.

Now Remus, Tonks, Mad-eye, Kingsley and few others went to get Harry in headquarters. Fred, George and i were in twins' room when we heard shouting coming from the room Ron slept in. We whipped our wands out and apperated in the said room. Fred and George apperated right behind Harry and put their hands on his shoulders while i set on Ron's bed.

"Stop doing that!" Hermione shouted weakly to us but we paid her no mind.

"Hello, Harry." George said beaming at him. "We thought we heard your dulcet tone."

"You don't won't to bottle up your anger like that, mate, let it all out." Fred said, also beaming.

"Yeah, there might be couple of people fifty miles away who didn't hear you." I grinned and Harry rolled his eyes.

"When did you get here?" He asked me.

"Few days ago." I answered.

"I thought that at least you will understand and tell me what's actually going on." He said quite annoyed.

"I wanted to Harry. But i was forbidden to write any letters too." I told him. "Sorry, mate."

I noticed everyone looking at us kinda confused so i explained them.

"I wrote Harry letter to see if he knows anything since none of you answered my letters. Turns out you didn't write to him either." I said.

"Okay if you three are done shouting do you want to hear something a little more interesting?" Fred asked, holding up a pair of Extendable Ears.

"They told me there were spells on the door." Harry raised eyebrow.

"There are. But i can remove them without anyone noticing. Unless they see me doing it." I said smirking. "Now come on the meeting is almost over."

We left the room and i quietly walked down the stairs whispering "watch and learn" to Harry. I quickly removed spells and gave thumb up to Fred and George so they can put Extendable Ear down.

"He is not a child, Molly." Sirius's voice said.

"He is not adult either. He is not James, Sirius." Molly said.

"I perfectly know who he is." Sirius said. "He is not your son, Molly."

"He as good as." Molly said. "Who else does he got?"

"He got me."

In that moment Chrookshanks came out of nowhere and started playing with Extandable Ear.

"Leave it."

"No, Crookshanks."

"Stay away you bloody cat." We were whisper-shouting at Hermione's ginger cat.

"Pull it up." Fred hurried George but Crookshanks already cut off the other side of Ear.

"Bad, Crookshanks." Hermione said.