47) Family visit

Y/n's POV

"This is awesome." Came a very familiar voice from the door. Even over the noise I could recognize the voice of youngest Weasley brother.

At the doorway stood one half of Weasley clan, Harry and Hermione included. Ron and Harry stared at shelves in awe. Ginny was practically bouncing up and down, excited to look around. Hermione curiously tried to look at products but crowd in shop was making it difficult. Molly kept checking her watch every thirty seconds. And Arthur beamed at his sons' achievement.

I pushed past people and made my way towards them. "Welcome to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes! How may I help you?" I said with a smile.

"Y/n!" Ginny exclaimed and pulled me in tight hug, Hermione following soon after.

"It's so good to see you, dear." Molly pulled my in motherly, bone-crushing hug.

"It's good to see you too, Molly." I hugged her back and shook hands with Arthur afterwards. "Hermione what's up with your eye?" I asked and turned to two younger boys. "If you did something, I swear to Godric you're not leaving this place alive."

"We did nothing!" Ron protested. "If we did we'd already be dead. You're forgetting I'm living with Ginny."

"It wasn't them, Y/n. In case Fred and George wanted to know Boxing Telescopes are working just fine." Hermione said.

"I told them to put warning on the box." I sighed. "They have cream for that. I'll find Fred and ask him."

"You don't need to hurry. Thankfully it doesn't hurt. At least not anymore." She stopped me.

"Y/n what were they thinking when they put that slogan for U-No-Poo thing?" Molly asked worriedly. "They'll kill them in their sleep!"

"Oh, Molly. You don't need to worry about You-Know-Who. Worry about U-No-Poo."I laughed.

"Y/n that is not funny!

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." I raised my hands in surrender. "But if they do kill them. It's my fault."

"You made slogan?" Molly whispered, as if she couldn't believe it.

"In my defense I was just kidding. They took it seriously and used it."

"Come on, Molly. It's not that bad." Arthur put an arm around his wife. "Where are Fred and George?"

"I have no idea. This place became maze and we lose each other quite often." I said and Arthur laughed.

"Do you have to wear that the badge?" Ginny asked at WWW badge pinned on my purple shirt.

I shrugged. "All of us are wearing it. The badge and something purple instead of uniforms."

"Did you make Fred and George purple sweaters?" Ginny asked Molly.

"On, no. They're wearing suits." I said and eyes widen.

"Fred and George? Wearing suits?" Ron's head whipped towards me. "You've got to be kidding me."

"I assure you, I'm not."

"They hate suits!" He exclaimed. "Fred always complained about school tie."

"They are businessmen now, Ronnikins." I ruffled his head. "At least that's the answer I got when I asked that."

"They're doing amazing I see." Harry commented, grin on his face.

"They truly do."

"But Y/n weren't you going to become Auror?" Hermione asked. "Please tell me you didn't give up on that."