"Im sorry..."

TRIGGER WARNING: Talk about depression and suicide

You walked up to the astronomy tower and walked to the railing. You looked down and started crying again. "Y/N are you okay " Hermione said as she was walking up the stairs to the astronomy tower followed by Harry Ron Fred and George. You looked back at them. And than you climbed over the railing.
"Y/N NO!" They all screamed. You stood there sobbing. "What's the point of me being here. My dad hates me and abuses me, my mother is dead! I don't know where my brother is and my best friend and boyfriend both just stabbed me in the back!" You said through tears. "There's so many things to live for y/n plus we'd all miss you" Fred said through tears. Everyone else was crying too.

Almost the entire school was standing outside at the bottom of the Astronomy tower. They were all crying and telling you not to. Draco took off. Draco ran somewhere. You looked down. "Y/N please" Harry begged you not to. You just looked at him you couldn't stop crying. Than all of a sudden you let go of the bar and fell back. "NO" Hermione said running forward trying to grab you. It was too late she couldn't get you in time. They were all standing there crying. But suddenly you stopped falling you felt something catch you. You opened your eyes to see Draco. He was flying on buckbeak, he caught you. He was crying. You looked at him with tears in your eyes. He landed buckbeak below the astronomy tower and he hugged you. "Don't ever do that again" he said sobbing.

Harry Ron Hermione Fred and George rushed down and the school crowded around buckbeak. "Leave me alone Draco" you said pushing him off you. "Please y/n it's not what you think just let me explain" he said still sobbing. "Please y/n I love you" he said, he looked broken. "Fine.. explain yourself" you said wiping off your tears.  He opened his mouth as if he were to say something. But was interrupted when Harry Ron Hermione Fred and George came running outside. "Y/N" Hermione said pulling up off buckbeak and into her arms. She hugged you so tight. "Don't ever do that again you scared me" she said sobbing.
Harry Ron and the twins hugged you, you looked back at Draco he was still sobbing he had his hands on his face.

"Guys can you excuse me for a minute." You walked over to buckbeak and dragged Draco off and walked around the corner. "Explain" you said wiping tears off your cheeks. "Y/N please Listen. Nothing happened between us. I was going out to the shops trying to find something to get you for your birthday. But i didn't find anything good so I went down to the Muggle shops and tried to look for something to get you, I didn't know what to get I wanted to get you something good to help apologize and I didn't nso what to get. So I went to Ally's house to ask her what I should get you and she said she would help me. So we went to the shops and tried to find something to get you. And while we were walking she held my hand I tried to pull my hand away from her but she wouldn't let me, and that's when I saw the twins take a picture and run off, I was gonna chase them and explain to them what had happened but i couldn't Ally wouldnt let me go" Draco explained, you were sobbing and than you hugged him. He hugged you back.

"I know what you were talking about now. She does like me. And no matter how many times I tell her I'm taken she doesn't listen to me" Draco said still hugging you. "There's something else wrong I can tell what's wrong" Draco asked pulling away from the hug. "My mom.. Shes dead" you said. His eyes widened he hugged you again "love I'm so sorry"
"I know it hurts it'll be okay" he said, he kissed you on the cheek.

You and him walked back out to where everyone else was. A lot of the students went to bed. It was getting late. The Slytherin house and some Gryffendors and ravenclaws stayed but lots left. You walked over to Hermione Ron Harry Fred and George and explained everything Draco told you.
"I still want to kick his ass" Harry said glaring at him. "You should get some sleep" Hermione said. She looked at Draco and pointed to You with her eyes. Draco came over and walked with you to the Slytherin Common room the rest of Slytherin house came with.