First actual day at Hogwarts

"Y/N! Y/N" you heard someone calling your name and slightly shaking your shoulder. It was Chloe
"Y/N! Get up we're going to be late" She said "oh shit I'm sorry" you said jumping up and getting dressed

You and the rest of the girls rushed downstairs and into the Dining hall. You sat next in between Chloe and Lilliana And across from Draco and Blaise "Goodmorning Y/N" Blaise said to you with a smile
"Goodmorning Blaise" you said back kinda tired
"Mudblood" Draco whispered under his breath
"Oh shut up Malfoy" you said annoyed "don't talk to me Mudblood". You were annoyed so you got up and walked to the Gryffendor table

"Goodmorning" you said hugging Hermione "morning!" Hermione said excited to see you "what's wrong" Hermione said noticing something was wrong. "Nothing I'm fine" you lied sitting down beside Hermione and Ron "Your Lying" Ron said looking at you, all of a sudden you started crying and Hugged Hermione "it was awful!" You cried "last night i was with the girls and the boys sitting in the Slytherin common room and Draco called me a Filth stupid fatherless Mudblood" you said. Hermione stood up and yelled "Hey! malfoy" Everyone looked including Draco. "Call Y/N a Fatherlezs Mudblood again and watch what happened" she said grabbing her wand. Draco stood up "oh yes and I suppose your going to stop me" he said pulling out his wand as well. Hermione held her wand up facing Draco she was about to cast a spell at him when I jump infront of her want "no! Stop" I said wiping away my tears "put your wand away Mione" she looked at me and put her want back in her robe. I turned to look at Draco "Draco you too"

"Don't you dare talk to me Stupid little Bitch" You started tearing up again "why don't you go cry to daddy about it. Oh wait You don't have one" Draco and Goyle started to laugh. You looked down at the ground closed your eyes than wiped your tears off your cheek. You walked over to Draco and Slapped him in the face "don't talk to me like that" you said than walked out of the dining hall "I swear I'll kill her" Draco said following me out.

I was walking down the hallway to the bathroom when suddenly I was pushed against the wall by someone. I had my eyes shut so I couldn't see who it was. "How dare you touch me" I opened my eyes to see Draco. "Please don't hurt me"
"Shut up Mudblood" Draco said as he smacked me across the face. I began crying again "stop crying brat" Draco said annoyingly. You looked up at him and said sorry as you tried to stop crying. Draco looked down at you blushing a bit as he looked away. He let you off the wall than said "if you to un me ever again I'll kill you I swear of it" he looked at you with a scary face. Than you nodded your head yes and ran into the bathroom

Later On one to the teachers ran to the Dining hall warning that trolls had broken into the school. Everyone looked around worried. Professor McGonogall ordered everyone to go back to their common rooms immediately. As everyone was going to their common rooms. Hermione looked worried "wait where's Y/N". "I don't know" Harry said sounding terrified "She's in the Bathroom" Draco said looking at them "she went there after we ran out the Dining hall earlier" Draco explained. They all ran to the girls bathroom.

Y/N walked out of one of the stalls wiping her eyes and walking up to a sink as she began putting water on her eyes. She saw something out of the corner of her eyes and turned slowly. She saw the troll standing there and slowly backed up. The troll lifted its bat and you screamed ducking into a stall as. The troll hit the stalls with its bat causing bits and pieces of wood to fall over you. Just as it happend you saw Hermione running beside you "are you okay?!" She asked the troll was about to strike the stalls again. "Hermione, Y/N Move!" Harry screamed. You and Hermione ran to the last stall and ducked down. The troll striked the stalls causing more wood to fall onto the 2 of you.

You and Hermione ran over and hid under the sinks as The boys Ron, Harry and Draco threw wood at the Troll. The troll than Striked the Sinks with Its bat and you and Hermione screamed hugging eachother tightly. Harry Grabbed onto the bat the next time the troll lowered it to stike again and was launched into the hair into the trolls neck. Harry began hitting the troll in the head and even stuck his wand up the trolls nose. The troll threw him off and lifted his bat about to hit Harry "Wingardium Leviōsa" Draco said Holding his wand pointed at The troll. The trolls bat began to levitate over the trolls head. And it fell into the troll knocking it out. Harry jump off the troll and Landed next to Ron and Draco. "Are you okay Y/N Ron asked". "I think so" you said looking at the boys.

"Wait. Y/N" Hermione said staring at your arm
"Your arm" she said with a worried face. You than lifted up your sleeve to reveal A sharp piece of wool sticking out your arm and blood gushing out. Draco looked at your face and ran over to you and caught you just in time as you passed out. Suddenly Professor Quirrel, Snape and McGonogall showed up and seemed shocked "explain yourselfs now all of you" she said "it's my fault" Hermione said "I ran off looking for the troll I thought that u could handle it but I was wrong" she said "if Harry Ron Draco and Y/N hadn't come save me I would probably be dead" "ok well what happened to Ms. Y/N" professor McGonogall asked worried "she passed out when she saw that her arm was bleeding" Draco explained while he was sitting on the floor with Your head in his lap.

"Mr Malfoy I ask that you please Carry Ms. Y/N to the Nurse" McGonogall asked "yes Ma'am" Draco said Standing up and carefully picking you up and walking out of the bathroom. Next thing you know your waking up in the Nurses office. "Your up" Hermione said happily with a smile on her face. You groaned rubbing your arm as you sat up from the bed. "How did I get here" you asked Confused
"I carried you" you turned to see Draco sitting in a Chair on the other side of  your bed. "Why" you asked looking at him confused. "I don't need to explain myself to you mudblood" he said crossing his arms and looking away.