Christmas break pt 2

You and Draco were hanging out a lot during Christmas break at Hogwarts. You couldn't stop thinking about him. You knew you liked him but didn't wanna admit it because you weren't sure if he liked you in that way. "Y/N" you heard a voice coming from the boys Dorms. "Yeah" you
Asked wondering what Draco wanted. "Come here" he said. "Why" you asked. "just come" he said annoyed. "Fine" you said as you got up rolling your eyes.

When you got to the room you saw Draco wearing a suit. He looked nice. "Wow" you said looking at him up and down. "My Father is Hosting a party for me at the house because my birthday is in a few weeks" he said looking in a mirror. It was almost the end of December. Dracos birthday was in January. He would be turning 14 soon. "Well you look nice in that suit" you said walking over to him. "Everyone that's invited is supposed to bring someone. A plus 1" he said still looking in the mirror "ooohhh Funn" you said still looking at him wondering how he looked that good.

"I want you to come with me" he said turning to you.
"Me?" You asked sounding surprised "yes you" he said still looking at you. "Yeah sure id love to go with you" you said smiling. He hugged you and kissed you on the cheek. You blushed a bit and walked back to the girls dorms and sat on your bed.