Summer at Dracos pt2

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO A BIT SEXUAL ONCE AGAIN IF THIS MAKES UOU FEEL U n c o m y lEaVe

You couldn't stop thinking about what happened with you and Draco yesterday. You wanted it to happen again. But there was something else on your mind as well. Your birthday. Your birthday was in four months and you were so excited to be turning 14  you were also excited to be going into your third year at hogwarts. You weren't excited to see everyone's reaction to you and Draco dating though. But whatever if your friends can't support your decision than their not true friends. You thought to yourself.

Suddenly you heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Draco.  You were laying on the couch in the tv room just thinking when Draco came over and layed down in between your legs and rested his head on your stomach. "Hey love" he said smiling up at you. "Hi babe" you said with a giggle. You started running your fingers through his hair. "I love you" he said to you as he came up and kissed you. "I love you too" you said wrapping your arms around his neck. Suddenly he picked you up and put you on the desk. Got in between your legs and gripped your hips. He started kissing your neck leaving small marks all over.

He also slowly slid one of his hands up your shirt. With his other he came up and gripped your throat. You slightly moaned. He brought your face to his still with his hand on your throat. "You belong to me nobody else. Just me" he said as he took you off the table. You nodded your head yes. He winked at you than walked into the kitchen to get food.

"I wanna go outside" you said as you walked into the kitchen. "Okay let's get dressed we can go for a walk" Draco said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him up towards the room. I put on a cute white off the shoulder dress and did my hair in a cute Ponytail

 I put on a cute white off the shoulder dress and did my hair in a cute Ponytail