Summer at Dracos pt1

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS SEXUAL IF THIS MAKES YOU
U n c o m f y lEaVe

The past few months you had been living with Your
Boyfriend Draco and his family. You felt happy for the first time in a long time you actually felt happy. You missed Jack and your mom though. But other than that you were happy. It was June, summer. You had to go back to hogwarts in a few months. It would be your 3rd year. You started to change. You were almost 14 and your boobs started getting bigger you started getting a lot more curves. You looked a lot older in the face too. All your chubbyness, gone. Your hair grew long too. It was almost at your bum. Your not the only one who changed though. Draco got atleast a Foot taller. His chubbyness also gone. He stopped slicking his hair back and just let it be free. He got more muscular.

You'd always thought Draco was cute but now he wasn't just cute. He was hot. And the way he looked at you drove you crazy. With his beautiful grey eyes. You loved him so much. You weren't excited to see Harry Ron And Hermiones reaction to you dating Draco though. Same with Pansy Parkinson. A slytherin girl, she liked Draco and you knew it. Everyone knew it. She called him Drakey for lords sake. She was so annoying you hated her so much. You were sitting on Dracos bed when suddenly he walked into his room from the shower and your jaw dropped immediately. Draco stood there. Soaking wet. With his hair kinda messy. With a towel wrapped around his waist. You had never seen a man as hot as Draco before. All you could think was "sweet Jesus" but your eyes widened as you realize that you said that out loud

You rolled over in the bed and smashed your face against a pillow in embarrassment. Draco Laughed at this. He slipped on a clean pair of boxers and than layed down next to you on the bed. "You okay Love. Your blushing a bit" he said laughing. "Oh shut up" you said hitting him with a pillow. You layed there on you back as he layed beside you on his side with his elbow on the bed and his head in his hand. You came up a bit closer to him and kissed him. Than suddenly Draco Climbed on top of you you were laying on your back and Draco was ontop of you in between your legs. He began kissing your neck as you wrapped your legs around his torso pulling him down into you. He pulled your shirt off revealing you in your bra. "Damn" he said looking at you "I'm lucky as fuck" he said kissing your lips.

You than flipped him over and got ontop of him. You sat ontop of him kissing his neck as he ran his hands up your legs. He slightly moaned into your ear as you kissed his neck and chest. "I love you so much baby" he said while rubbing your waist. " I love you too babe" you said right before kissing him on the lips. "I need to use the bathroom I'll be right back love " you said getting up and walking out of his room to the bathroom.

You finished using the bathroom and came back into Dracos room. He got up off his bed and came up to you and pushed you against the wall started kissing your neck. You bit your lip and closed your eyes. He lifted your right leg up and held it against his side as he rested his other arm against the wall above your head. You put your hand on the back of his neck. Pulling him closer. You slightly moaned in his ear. Than he suddenly stopped kissing your neck and began slightly grinding himself into you. Gripping your waist and kissing you on the lips. That made you moan a bit louder. He smirked. You felt a tingly feeling down in your private part. You had never felt that before. You didn't know what it was.

Suddenly you and Draco heard footsteps as you both quickly ran. Draco to his dresser to find a shirt. And you to his bed to sit down. After he put his shirt on quickly he sat down at his desk. And than right after he sat down. Narcissa walked in. "Hey Draco, Y/N I just wanted to stop in and say that Lucious and I have important business at work and won't be home for a whole month. We will be leaving Today and will be back next month."she said sounding a bit Tired.
"Don't get into too much trouble. I love you Draco" she said walking over to him and hugging him and kissing his forehead. "Y/N I'll see you when I get back" she said walking over to you and hugging you
"Don't let him get into too much trouble" she said whispering to you with a laugh. "I won't" you said giggling.

Shortly after Lucious and Narcissa left, Draco walked over to you and pulled you off the bed. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. "We have the whole house to ourselves" he said with a happy tone. Than he put you into his desk and stood in between your legs kissing you chest and neck. You ran your fingers through his hair and Slightly pulled on it a bit. As soft moans escaped your lips. Draco left hickeys all over your chest. And you left some on his chest as well.

Draco gripped your throat and pulled your face towards his "your mine" he said as he kissed your lips. You nodded your head and kissed him back.