Is not her fault

(A/n HOW THE FUCK IS SHE SO PRETTY)

"WAKE UP! " The voice of none other than Lily Evans spoke.
"It's 8 am Evans. Let me sleep. " Alyssa said dragging out the 'e'. Lily shook her head no and whacked her with a pillow

"Up now! "

I sighed and got up. I made her my like I usually did and then got dressed.  

"Woah. You look seriously hot. As in hot, hot. If I wasn't straight I swear I would totally get that. " Lily commented as she walked out of the bathroom.

I giggled like a total schoolgirl and then replied,
"I'm working on my confidence. Especially since Hope decided to make a fool out of me last year by pouring water all over me.

" Yeah I still don't get how your sister is that cruel, like can't your dad kick her out, or even your mom? We both know they like you more. "

"Even if they did, I'd never do that. She's still my sister Lils. "

"I know it's just that I hate seeing you being bullied by her and the stupid marauders. "
"Okay we both know you have a crush on James even though you hide it, I mean that boy has been chasing you since 3rd year! "

"So? He needs to learn his manners. Anyone who picks on you is a no-no from me. "

"Aw Lils that's so sweet. "

"Okay now what's the tim- OH MY GOD WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE SO LONG TO GET READY? PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL IS GOING TO KILL US. HURRY UP! "

"Um, Lily it's 8:36 am. Class doesn't start till nine-thirty. We have about an hour before class. "

"Oh. Well, whatever comes on I am hungry. "

"Oh shit, I forgot that I need to call my uncle Kol and my aunt Davina. One sec Lils. "

"God just do it when we get to the great Hall. Though with how you look, you are not getting any time to call him. I mean, damn. "

I rolled my eyes at her but followed her anyways.

We arrived at the Great Hall.

"Now or never," Lily said.

"Now." I spoke with a deep breath.

She pushed open the doors.

Instantly, everyone's eyes turned to us and I felt a bit queasy. Then they stood up.

"Well, well, well look who we have here. " the unmistakable voice of Sirius Black said. "I'd say you got hotter but it just makes you look like more of a slut. "

Come on. Do. It.

"That's rich coming from the guy who's slept with almost every girl in the school. Wouldn't that make you a man whore? " I said malice laced in my tone.

"Who do you think you're talking to? " He said coming closer.

"You of course, who else am I talking to? "

Sirius looked at me, confusion on his face.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asked

"You. You happened to me. So I'd like to say thanks for that."

I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back.

"Thanks for years of bullying, you pathetic weasel." 

I stepped back, not wanting there to be a fight, and left the room. 

What the hell happened to me?

600 words