update on story finally

Alyssa pov 

I was kissing Sirius Black. The boy who had made my life a living hell. The boy who- 

He was kissing me back. 

I heard the gasps from around the room, and I could feel the death stares from the girls of Hogwarts.

My face heated up, turning pink as I placed my lips on his.

I was kissing Sirius Black. 

I jumped back, suddenly realizing what I had done.  Turning around, I looked at Regulus, and I could see the utter shock on his face, he looked as if I had slapped him. I looked at him in horror, my eyes widening as I put my hand to my mouth.

I had just kissed two brothers. I looked at both of them twisting my head back and forth once, then twice, then once more.

Oh my God. Had I really?

Everyone stared at me and I looked around not knowing what to do. 

So I ran.   

I really was a Mikaelson, wasn't I?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I ran through the castle, the murmuring from everyone pierced my ears like chalk on aboard. My heart ran as fast as I was, my mind not even comprehending what the fuck I was doing.

 I kept on running, and at last, I had left the castle. 

I ran across the grounds, all the way to somewhere I knew I shouldn't have gone. 

The Forbidden Forest.

a few hours later

By now, it was getting dark and yet still, I kept on walking.  

What had I done?  The Black brothers? 

I just needed to relax. I couldn't go back looking like I was mauled by a bear. 

Tears clouded my vision as I sat down on a log. I looked around, to see nobody there. I don't think anyone had followed me. I really needed my best friend.

 And where was she?

In the castle, clueless. She didn't know I had fucked up seriously.  

What would everyone think? 

I picked up my phone, my hand shaking as I dialed my mother's number.

"Hey-"

"Mom hi I nee-"

"-This is Hayley, leave a message."

Voicemail.

"Mom, I fucked up, and I really need you to answer. Please pick up. Please." I pleaded, my voice becoming smaller before I hung up.

I looked through my contacts, before clicking on Aunt Bek's number.

"Hey, Alyssa, what's up? NIKLAUS YOUR DAUGHTER IS ON THE PHONE. Oh wait, he isn't home." the sound of my aunt rung through the phone.

"Hey, Bekah, I think I really fucked up," I said, my voice betraying me.

"Are you crying? Do I need to kill someone?" 

"Me." I sighed. 

"Talk to me. Your mother and father aren't home, they've gone out. Doggy business out in the bayou."

So I told her. Everything. From beginning to end.

And after I was done,  I began to break down, wiping away the tears that slipped down my face. God, I was a horrible person.

"Darling, don't cry. They deserve it. They used you, made you look like a fool, you just gave them the bare minimum of what they deserve. The only thing I don't blame them for is them not joining the bloody Dark Lord or whatever he's called,"

"Really? You don't think I'm a horrible person?" I asked her in disbelief.

"I would never. And if you ever saw me thinking any less of you, just know it isn't me."

I smiled for the first time that day. 

"Right well love, I have to go. Your father is blowing up my phone."

"Oh yeah, could you not tell him that-"

"Your secret is safe."

"Bye," I said finally, not really wanting to hang up.

I put my phone down and looked around in the dark, the only light being the moon.

Should I go back to the castle?

Then I heard something rustle in the trees in front of me. I snapped my head up to where the sound was coming from. 

"Whos there? Show yourself. Or I swear I will Avada Kedavra your sorry little- "

"Easy. Calm down, no need to try and kill me, I'm harmless." a voice said, stepping out of the shadows. 

He had black curly hair, a thin face, and green eyes. He was definitely a wizard. But I had never seen him in the castle before. He looked so distant, yet so familiar.

Who was he?

"I'm Tom. Tom Riddle."

Shit. Now I'm with a stranger who could potentially kill me.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

A/N: OOOH SEE NOW I LEFT U WITH A CLIFFHANGER. MWAHAHAHAHAH I'm evil what do u think is going to happen next?

I love yall

-aminaah

754 words