Sorry

I rushed out of the Potions classroom and began walking around the castle, looking to find a certain Black.
I didn't mean what I said I was just frustrated at everything and took it out on him.

I was about to give up looking for him when I realized I still had my magic map on me.
My magic map was a map that showed every bodies place in Hogwarts and Hogsmeade.

I pulled it out and whispered to it,
"Secrets of Hogwarts, appear. " And the map revealed.

To my surprise, I found Sirius up on the Astronomy Tower alone of course. But why would be be there?

I went up the stairs and found myself on the Tower with him.

What the fuck was I going to say to him?

"Hey." I awkwardly stuttered out. He turned his head around and said back,
"Oh, it's you. "

"Yeah um I came here to say tha-" I began to say.

"Stop. Just go. Leave me alone. Go back to class. " He cut me off.

"No let me and my stubborn ass finish. " I dig  confidently said to him. He suppressed a small smile.
"Look what I said to you was really wrong and bang out of order. "
"You sound like James. Bang out of order. " He mimicked.

"Yeah um so I came here to apologize and tell you that I should have said that and that I know that your relationship with your parents isn't the best so I really shouldn't have yelled that at you. And I'm really sorry for that. I didn't mean for you to get hurt I was just angry at everything and pissed off and I took it out on you which I really shouldnt have" I explained to him while frantically moved my hands about.

"Why do you use your hands so much? " He said.

I shrugged.

"And yeah it's fine that you said all that stuff. You apologized so it's cool. Wait. How- How'd you know about my parents? " I raised my eye brows while widening my eyes and trying to stay cool.

Like it's not that you're being called out for knowing something that you shouldn't and being confronted about it right?

"Huh? " I acted, trying to play dumb.

"Don't play that bullshit. How did you know about my parents? The only people that know are James, Hope, Peter and Remus. So, how the hell did you come to acquire that knowledge? " He asked, coming closer to me.

"Uh. Um. I-" I stuttered.

"Uh. Um. You what? " He copycatted.

I sighed. I figured he should know. Especially since it's about him.

"Um one night in the common room. A few years ago. Maybe 4th year. It was a little after four am and I walked down the stairs because I couldn't sleep. I saw a book on the table. No wait it was parchment I think. It seemed like a letter. " I scrunched my eyes up trying to remember.

Sirius visibly froze. He knew what I was talking about.

Sirius POV:

Oh god she knows. She knows. How come she hasn't told anyone?

Alyssa POV:

I continued on, grasping at the memory.

"I picked up the letter. It read something so vivid and so horrible I still remember the words to this day. It said
"Dear Sirius Orion Black,
I can't believe you decided to run away to James's house. You know that the ceremony was about to begin on the last day of the summer holidays. You have damaged our family's reputation. You are a disgrace to the family name. I have kicked you off the family tree. You do not deserve to hold the Black name. If you do come back, I will personally perform the spell you dread onto yourself. You do remember don't you?
The first time I used the spell on you?
On Christmas Day. You were talking back so I reminded you that in would not be spoken to that way. Oh all the blood you had to clean up. This is a warning. Don't come back. Or I will fulfill my word. "
Yours unfaithfully,
Walburga Black, your mother. "
"I had no idea what to do with it so I just put it in my bag. I was going to give it to you but you seemed happy so I burnt it. I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to but I did  it because you shouldn't have that type of reminder in your life. " I finished.

He looked as if he were about to cry.

There was a long pause, as if he were about to say something.

And indeed he did.

"That was kind of you, to burn the letter, you're completely right. I shouldn't have that in my life. And hey um I'm sorry, for bullying you and for being mean to you. I shouldn't have, seeding as you're so nice on the inside. So um, are we friends? " He said hopefully.

"I forgive you for all that. But um I'm going to have to make you wait on the friendship thing because I'm still getting used to trust people. So um I'll see about that. " I replied.

"Yeah that's fine. " He said.

"Wait! " I piped. " I have the perfect name for our relationship thingy. "

He smiled and chuckled, waiting for me to continue.

"Ok how about... Friends-that-are-really-not-freinds-but-is-waiting-on-one-of-the-persons-to-say-yes-to-the-friendship. " I said to him as if I'd just solved the cure to cancer.
He laughed and nodded, before bidding me goodbye and going back to the Gryffindor common room.

Sirius POV:

"Ok how about... Friends-that-are-really-not-freinds-but-is-waiting-on-one-of-the-persons-to-say-yes-to-the-friendship. " She said to me as if she'd just solved the cure to cancer.
I laughed and nodded before bidding my goodbyes and walking back to the common room. On my way down the stairs I thought about it.
Did she get my poem?
And how do I tell her she's the girl that I've been pining after since third year?
And if she does accept me, how do we tell the whole school. Woah wait. Easy there cowboy. She might not even say yes. The only reason me and the Marauders began picking on her was because I liked her. I fucking messed that up.
Hope, her sister, loves her really but has been going along with my bullying thing so that we end up together.
We never hooked up, the Hogwarts rumours aren't true. Me and Hope are only friends. Shit I'm screwed.

A/n: it's your girl here and just a reminder. The next chapter is going to be a flashback chapter and will probably be short.
Xoxo ~Aminaah⚡⬅